ON PAUSE + DRAFT

A/N: You read the title right, im not discontinuing, or going on hiatus, im pausing this until i finish my main exams since i have them next week. Don't worry, once i finish the exams i'll start writing again, and i may or may not will re-write this whole story since i changed writing styles and the plot aswell. BTW: Im writing an ORV isekai fic rn, so yeah... I thought i'd give you guys the draft that i had in mind, it's been there for like 2/3 months O-O

PREVIOUSLY

She kept a stoic face on, as she looked up at Atsushi "I don't mind, having a walk around Yokohama sounds... Nice" And after her comment, the two started heading out, passing by the room that they had been in, failing to notice the young girl and Sukiyami in the room, with a warm smile on them "I understand now why you admire this young boy's personality and character, aswell as your liking for the girl. They give off this sister and brotherly love between them... We should head home Dear Lady-" "I told you already, you can call me Erumi... Well except when i'm around enemies or people related to the plot, alright Suki-Chan?" The woman simply looked at the young girl, a simple nod from her told her all the little girl needed to know, as she held out her hand and headed out the restaurant in hand, heading finally to their house for a good break.

-

In a dark and lone bedroom, with papers and toys scattered in the corner of the room and a white board stuck on a wall, a small bed is placed near one of the two windows in the room, with a child sleeping on the bed, her eyes closed and soft breathing came out of her mouth. A woman was sitting on a chair next to her, a book in her hands with it's cover being red and a simple black silouhette casted on the cover, the book was written by a certain author that the child had adored, she was reading it with a calm expression on her face. Just then, creaks from the bed could be heard, grabbing her attention, turning her head slightly and averting her gaze to the young girl.

Erumi stirs awake from her slumber, fluttering her eyes as she rubs her petite hand on her eyes, as a tired sigh escapes her mouth, stretching her hands to try and get rid of the numbness of sleep. She rises slowly from her resting position, sitting on her bed with the blanket slightly draped over her, looking at the clock on the wall. It read '20:17'.

A sigh left her mouth, as she looks next to her, and her tired eyes sparkled with joy upon seeing the familiar young woman. The woman in question smiling warmly upon noticing the happiness in the petite girl's expression "Did you sleep well Dea- I mean, Erumi..." She had quickly fixed her spill up, she would need some time to getting used to calling the child with her name, but the girl had all the patience in the world, if you ignore the fact a few days ago she was quite impatient while waiting for her order in the cafe she had visited.

"I did! Say, did you prepare dinner Suki-Chan?" She questioned while slowly standing up from her bed, trying to fix it while the woman had closed the book she was reading, and stood up to put it on the bookshelf with the rest of the novels and books, aswell as some manga that the girl had begged for her to get "It's currently ready, i'll set the table in the dining room, i will see you there Erumi" She answered, as she waved goodbye while leaving the girl's room, looking at her tiny figure fixing her bed.

Once she had finished her bed, she realised she had slept in her black lolita dress from being drained out from using her ability for too long, so she went to her closet and changed into a comfortable night gown, she went outside of her room and into the slightly dark hallways, the only light source coming from the dining room where Sukiyami was setting the table. The sound of a broadcasting could be heard from the dining room upon entering, as she lays onto the futon infront of the table next to the young woman, grabbing her chopsticks and slightly figuring out how to use them while eating.

That's the end of the draft, again im sorry that im holding this on pause, but i promise i'll get back to it (im also slightly obsessing ORV over BSD more-)