12

Katarina's POV

I wake up again to see a face looking over me. My heart stops but quickly starts going again after I realize that it was just Damien. "Looks like someone's finally awake" he says with a big smirk on his face. He bends down and kisses my forehead, "I'm gonna go take a shower, join me princess." I look at him in confusion. "Jeez principessa! Fucking answer me." he began chuckling. Without waiting for a reply he swiftly picks me up and carries me to another room. In that room there was, a very big jacuzzi in the middle.There where also some showers and some bathtubs. He removes his clothes and proceeds to remove mine. He grabs my arm and leads me into one of the showers. He turns on the water and adjusts the temperature. He washes my hair with shampoo and washes my body with body wash. I go on my tip toes to try to wash his hair but he wraps my hands around his head. He tells me to jump and he wraps my legs around his waist. He places a soft kiss on my lips and he pulls away. I jam my lips onto his and his kisses back. He puts his tongue on lips asking for entrance and I deny him. He slaps my ass and I gasp in shock. He slips his tongue into my mouth and wrap his own tongue around mine. He moves his kisses down my neck and begins to suck and kiss my neck. All of a sudden, a weird noise escapes from my lips. My eyes widen and "Damien! Please stop, you are making me feel weird. My kitty is tingling. I don't know what to do" I say, panic evident in my voice. He stops kissing me, he smirks then slips his fingers onto my princess parts. "Did I do this, principessa? Did I make you this wet. " He says and I stare at him in disbelief. He begins to rub his fingers on my pussy. The weird noise escapes my mouth again. "Damien! Stop it!" I scream and I jump down and storm out. On my way out, I grab a towel and wrap it around my self. I leave the room and go to my room. I walk to my closet to look for an outfit to wear, I pick a black crop top and some jean shorts. I put my hair in a bun. I get my colouring book and lay them out. I hear a knock on my door and it is Damien. "Katarina Rossi! You are in big trouble. How dare you shout at me and storm out on me. Do you know how mad you have made me. I mentally smirk and decide to annoy him. "I don't give two shits about how much trouble I'm in, besides there is nothing you can do about it." I said with a big smirk on my face." He walks into my room sits on the chair and pushes me on him. He forces me to bend over his lap. He pulls my shorts and panties down. "Looks like someone has forgotten the rules. For being a naughty girl, I will spank you. I am spanking you for shouting out me, for swearing at me and for storming out on me. I will spank you fifteen times. Count!" I fell a sharp pain on my ass and tears well in my eyes. 1.... -spank- 2.... -spank-  At this point I have already burst into tears, 4.... -spank- 5... -spank- 6.... -spank- 7.... -spank- 8.... -spank- 9.... -spank- 10.... -spank- 11.... -spank- 12.... -spank- 13.... -spank- 14.... -spank- 15.... -spank- After all the spankings, Damien rubbed my red bum. He picks me up and stands up, he wipes my tears. "I am sorry principessa, I'm sorry. I'm just teaching you to be a good principessa. Okay? -I nod-  Let's go eat breakfast." He says rubbing circles in my back, trying to calm me down.

Hope you enjoyed! I am sorry I have not been updating, I was sick. Make sure to vote, comment and share. Cheers! 🥳