Human?

Foxy POV
I wake up to the birds singing and the sound of my sweet mangle sleeping. I walk out of the cove until I hear screaming and arguing, i run towards the sound and I see toy chica and toy bonnie screaming at each other and Freddy and toy Freddy arguing I walk over to them "hey what's all this noise about!" I ask, Freddy just points to a wall of white mist behind him "this appeared over night and we have no idea what it is" TF replies "get everyone else foxy this could be dangerous" Freddy says. I run back to the cove my 1st priority is mangle, phew she's still sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up so I picked her up bridal style and gathered up everyone else "good morning sweet cheeks!" I say to mangle as she wakes up in my arms. "Morning foxy, what's going on?" Freddy started talking before I could explain "a mysterious wall of white fog has appeared overnight and it's not like normal fog it won't mo-" before Freddy could say anymore mangle jumped out of my arms and ran into the fog "MANGLE" I screamed I tried to run in after her but Freddy and TF held me back I fell on the ground and started crying as the black oil fell from my eyes a figure emerged from the fog "m-mangle" I ask the figure it wasn't an anamatronic It was a human. The human jumped into my arms and kissed me on the cheek "Foxy it's me Mangle the fog turns you human!" I hug her she looks even more beautiful as a human; long white hair with pink streaking through it, a white shirt and pink over-coat, white tights with a pair of knee high boots and a hook on her left hand "Mangle you look absolutely stunning!" She turns red like a tomato. I laugh "ok your turn" she says, so I walk into the fog...

Freddy's POV
Foxy is dating mangle!? Wow I didn't see that coming! I let foxy go second and he came out of the fog with short shiny red hair, no shirt but a red overcoat black pants, Pirate boots and of course his hook and eye patch. Next was TC then chica then TB then Bonnie then TF then me then Mari then golden and of course BB was last. Then the fog spoke "anamatronic's of Freddy Fazbears Pizza" it boomed "as you see you are all now humans, use this gift wisely because if you die you will go strait back to anamatronic form. Got it" we all nodded "ok go have fun and yes you can go outside but be back by midnight"
___________________________
Hope you liked this chapter, if u want a pic of what they all look like it will be the cover pic for the next chapter
Ok I'm out cya