House of horrors

Giselle sets up the camera and starts recording with everyone in the frame, "Hey y'all! This is gonna be our first time going to this 'haunted house' or whateva" Giselle cheers.
"I'm scared..why we doin this?" Giovanni sighs,
"Shut up- be glad we trying somethin' new" Gina rolls her eyes. "Alright alright..let's get in the car." Giselle clears the conversation and pauses the recording on the camera.

🥱In the car🥱
Giselle unpauses the recording,
"EEEK WERE IN THE CARR!!" Gina yells,
"People are gonna think I'm emo for like- no reason" Giovanni tries to hold in her laugh while Giselle is busting out laughing.
"Stoppp I think I see why like look at your fit-" Gina starts laughing as hard as Giselle.

⭐️Later⭐️

Giovanni:"So we stopped at Chick-fil-a to casually get some food because Gina the pig and Giselle were hungry-
Giselle:"Stop she literally was like "GET ME A SPRITE AND LARGE FRIES! That had killed me💀"
Giovanni paused the recording and they finished driving to the house.
Gina:"OMG WERE HEREEE!"
Giselle:"I knowww it looks so scary"
They park the car and get out, then they grab their bags and unpause the camera.
Gina:"Where's the key at?"
Giovanni:"I think it's under the rug-"
Gina lifts the rug and there it is, the key(obv). They all walk in and look around curiously and thoughts fill their heads.
Giselle:"Omg I'm so scared right now what if something pops up while we go up the stairs later..💀"
Gina:"Giselle stop bro💀"(she hits her)
Giovanni holds the camera and laughs, she points it at Gina literally dancing like nothing wrong might happen.

💀"Gina:"Giselle stop bro💀"(she hits her)Giovanni holds the camera and laughs, she points it at Gina literally dancing like nothing wrong might happen

Giovanni:"Stop- I'm stomach hurts from laughing Gina💀"
Giovanni passes the camera to Giselle and she brings their stuff to their room.
Giselle:"So while those crazy people are dancing downstairs I'm just putting the stuff in their room and blah blah blah- I don't feel like talking now for some reason"

Gina:"GISELLE HELP"
Giselle jumps and while she's holding the camera it shakes
Giselle:"What the heck guys.."(She nervously whispers)
She walks down stairs to see Giovanni on the carpet laughing in the main room/living room while Gina is just standing still in one singular spot
Giselle:"What Gina? Why are you and Gio laughing?💀"
Gina:"We heard a creepy noise🥲"
Giselle:"Like what?"
Giovanni:"It was like a creaking sound like- like a door opening or something😶"
Giselle points the camera to her sisters and then points it back to her face going "😦"
Gina:"We have to leaveee😭😭"
Giovanni:"It's too soon for that and you were acting like this place wasn't scary just a few minutes ago when Giselle was bringing the stuff to our room, girl bye-🤦🏾‍♀️💀"
Gina clings onto to Giselle,
Giovanni:Stop- your gonna break the bones in her leg💀
Giselle:HELP ME SHE WONT LET GO💀💀💀
Gina finally loses grip and falls on the ground and Giselle points the camera towards her angle so the viewers can see
Giselle also pauses the camera so she can order some snacks for them because it was almost 5pm and they already ate the Chick-fil-a on the way to the house(It was a 2-3 hour drive)

💜At 8pm💜

Gina:So we're getting ready for bed even though I bet we not going to sleep until like 12-1am(She has the camera talking to the viewers and does a random peace sign)
Giovanni:Yeah we're gonna be up for a really long time watching anime or coryxkenshin(she says as she comes into the frame and pauses the camera for Giselle)
Now Giselle has the camera and is showing the whole bedroom, their bags are by the closed door while the bed is kind of across from it..there's suddenly a loud knocking sound coming from the door Giselle was near just a second ago and the girls scream.
Gina:Yoo what the heck Giselle🥲
Giovanni:That wasn't her trying to prank us..💀
Giselle:Shush the person or THING can hear us talking(she whispered)
They quickly run to the other side of the bed, Gina and Giselle are trying not to laugh because of their screams.
Giovanni:I don't know if the owner is back because this is a Airbnb..this is so freaking scary guys(she whispered to the camera talking to the viewers while scratching her head)
Gina:We're gonna end the video here but if it feels safe to start recording again then we're gonna make a part 2(then she talks to the viewers)
The video slowly fades into black but they're actually turning off the camera and putting it on the nightstand.
🌀
Thanks for reading the first part or the "video" to their channel! :D