Chapter 1

Moving to maple street was a blessing for my family. We didn't really have much my mama was on social security my step dad had a job  but it was hard for him to keep one because of his background. But one thing I can say is that he always made sure we were straight I was so glad we were moving. the house was so nice I had a nice bedroom with a bathroom in it even  though I had to share it with my brother I wasn't even tripping. I was more excited about having a bigger room. after getting everything unpacked and put up I decided that I would take a walk around the neighborhood to see if I could meet new friends. I come outside and sit on the porch for a min I see a young couple walking by with a puppy the girl stops and ask if I was new to the neighborhood I shake my head yes really didn't wanna talk cause I didn't know her like that. She look at me for a min then she burst out and say hey I know u I know u from school I'm still looking lost she tells me that she use to go to my school a long time ago. I had to think then it finally came to my  mind I do remember her!!!! I ask if her name was Amanda she say yess it's me girl she looked  do different. She tells me that she lives around the street from me with her mama she pulls her phone out  from her pocket and ask for my number so that she could hit me up I give her my number. She tells me that she would hit me up after school tomorrow. her and the  boyfriend walks off down the street I still wanted to go walking but it was getting dark. I get up go in the house to grab my blunt by the way my name is Kayla I'm 17 years old and yes my mama let's me smoke. I grab the blunt go back outside and sit on the porch I light up my blunt and pull up YouTube on my phone mins later I'm chillin listening to my music it looked like a police car was coming down the street I didn't know nothin about the police or what they drove. so  kept on hitting my blunt just chilling I see the car creeping up on me real slow I throw the blunt down beside me the car pulls up and stop let's the window down my heart beating fast as fuck I wanted to run But I couldn't it was the police!!! I could feel myself sweating he calls me over to come to the car I get up walk over to the car slow as fuck I get over to the car and guess what the officer say ?!