◆ ~ * (•́દ•̩̥̀ )🩸🫧 ~ 𝒫𝒪𝒫𝒫𝒴 𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝒴𝒩 ~ 🫧( •́દ•̩̥̀ ) ~ * ◆

𝐘/N Your name:

𝐋/N Your last name:

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 30-9

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: S/E

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: b/l

🏳️‍⚧️: 𝐒𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 🏳️‍⚧️

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Female

Love Interest: Alex

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: Alex & Kai (Siblings)

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬: Poppy + Kissy missy + Doyday + Ollie + Kia

𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞: Mommy long legs + Huggy Wuggy + CatNap

𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞: Poppy

𝐢𝐧𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐢𝒆: Arm + Left eye

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬: Che + Arm + Left eye

𝐔𝐬𝐞: Garph-Pack

× ~ You and Alex are childhood Friends You both war great Childhood Friends You both you Used to worked at Playtime Co. Apparently you and alex How to leave apparently You and Alex do not turn to the factory for 10 years For a while you and alex Someone or some who give you got a note From someone or some who... So I and alex we Read The note It said Find the flower.... Me and alex Shot To go back to Playtime Co. When we got there. Was pretty quiet in the road there's no cars so we step in in the Playtime Co. Factory I was pretty creep out I hold Alex hand Because You are pretty creep out But you are brave Like I Said it was pretty Quiet around here That's weird so...I and alex We found a big door Me and alex us go through it But Stirrously Playtime Co. Shut down apparently we don't know why... There was one way to get inside. There was a hand a blue + Red one we had to find a graph-pack We found 2 of the lucky ones so we grabbed one. There was a tour rule so we got. The tape with a tape on the self so I grab it and play. Is that how to be careful? Do not. Fire fire at other points we were shark and spoke We just yes what was the code I am a master of a code~! Me and Alex head to the big door I told alex To go first So Alex press the button with the blue handwe At the button The big door open. We went inside but I saw this tape on the on the shelf. I told alex we should watch it She was okay with it, I Put the teepin it's about experiments there's no reason there's spurs right? So I put the tapin, it was somewhat. What's some who they was talking about? They're gonna shut down the factory. Me and Alex were confused So I and alex hidden inside the big door One we head insideno one I and Alex There was no one in this room in there. Inor I was was Get what kind Little scared... There was only Huggy Wuggy There it was a bit odd. He's the only one here I found this The thing in the middle is said Huggy Wuggy 1984 Playtime Co. We read the whole thing And sting kinda book alex a little bit it said but huggy To life Huggy Wuggy Playtime Co. The popular the toy so far... Alex and I What kind of Scared So I look around And I saw the big door With other blue button I acted deadly put the power off Alex What's kind of Spook of flash you run to her You ask are you OK? You ask her alex was okay You guys need to figure out how to put the power back on And then mysteriously You guys Heard something Did you hear that? You Ask Yeah i've heard that too Alex You guys turn around Huggy Wuggy Was horn a key Well that key was there? Y/N Ask No that wasn't Not always there Where did the key come from though? Alex Question... A few minutes later I was done with the power and Alex oops Help me too and then we both one out of the power room huggy was gone Me and alex we're shock I was kind scared I hold alex hand I was kind of scared.... Alex said was okay elks got hurtarso we'll be okay I said o k so we Isaac the big blue door work though alex press the Blue button with her Graphpack It open Me and alex went Inside We went insidewe we saw saw something It was a bluesomething behind the door huggy? Are you there Y/N ASK That can't be huggy alex Said... We try to close to it, it disappeared I was getting scared Me and alex walk to the door and we open it huggy wasn't there He disappeared We both went inside and we saw this was a TV We both need to find a tape We want up upstairs And Alex saw, awesome inside that vent but...It was gone maybe just her mination...Right? We had to get a red Handwe had to get somehow I thought hey alex look at this! Y/N Said Wait That must be a power outage for the up there Maybe that will be usefull alex said Look up We put all of the power to the upstairs We follow the red hand but it falls off that must be very broken Me and Alex got the handwe got all the same time. Alex blush... Uh Alex are you okay I ask... Yeah i'm fine Alex said Here let me give you your Red hand Here let me put it on your graphpack I was still there you go Y/N Thank you I said With a smile Do you need help put your Red Hand on your grandpack? I ask No I can do it myself I did this before You do this before too right? Alex said right I said Ok I put the red hand on my graph-pack There now i'm ready let's go Y/N- I Turn around it and I see Y/N Already opened the door I already opened the look my grand-Pack Y/N Said let's go what are we waiting for? I said I was triggered Ok alex said I want to hang inside. We fall down in the vent hours. I was kinda triggered a couple I got 2 scream to get out, but our luck run out We fall down some... We had to put the power back up A few hours ago were in the red hand I Find tape I'm tired to f To play It on the TV. It's sad about about rich wretch He was angry about the orphans what was dialed about?? Back to the toy room, we how to do. Put the power bucket up we went upstairs Alex told me she's gonna do it She get starred I found someone in the On the top I thought to grab it with my graph-Pack I put in the player and I play on the TV alex was busy Is this tapes it about Stella... I put a tapen in I did her about her She was different I don't know much about her but She's really nice A pay on and she's talking to a man ( Voice)man: So stella What did Make you Want to work at Playtime Co.
stella: Playing choice when I was young so much a call. Go to my straight to my room anything to my world.
Stay young to get treatly older older and older. You die proof right?
man: Ok I sync you got on wear Y/N It's a nice person do you know?
Stella: Yeah she is nice and alex she's something huh?
Stella: So why did Y/N Was the only employee Do Night shift? Do she get Is tired? [END Of log]
I was triggered by that Why did stella Talk about me? That's weird... I said concer Hey! Y/N! I'm done with the electricity trustee Come on Y/N? She walked a towards me Y/N? Huh? I turn around I saw Alex Are you okay alex ASK me... Oh yeah i'm fine alex... I said a Fake smile Ok Alex said ok let's go Ok I said We want buck downstairs There let's get to work I pulled a lever 3 Leavers 5 minutes later I got the toy Me and Alex Put the toy on a scanner It was a dark Hallway We took a deep breath I was kind of scared... Me and alex We went closer I heard something alex? I said Yeah Alex said Do you hear something? Y/N Ask No? Alex Said How can you not hear that? Y/N Question Let's go! Y/N Wait alex I feel like something's gonna come out Dark hallway I Feel like Huggy Wuggy It's gonna come to kill us...Y/N Said ... Alex turn to me and said Alex Y/N? And he's not real or anything right...Alex Said But...Alex The board said for him to life...Right? Y/N Said True... It's not around he won't kill us or anything right? Alex Said Ok fine let's go... Said Y/N Ok Said Alex But I warn you if that monster Have teeth or trying to kill us We run to the vent....The Plan... Y/N said will for drake turny (Mine: i've never seen her like that Dark before....Something going on With Y/N I always wonder where does she get a scar from...? Okay just need to focus...) Come on Y/N We need to focus Let's go....Alex said Ok but i'm warm you Y/N said what a dark voice again... Let's go Alex Said We both walk to the dark hallway When we went closer I would know nowhere Huggy Wuggy Attack Alex W-What T-THE?! Alex said screamin ALEX!!! I Yelled Alex... Alex be careful!! IT YOU DON'T BE CAREFUL HE WILL -! He ripped out Alex's eye... AHHHH! You Grab her arm Push your way to a tether her WAIT?! Y/N?! What are you doing?! Alex said To Y/N I NEED TO TETHER YOU! Y/N BE CAREFUL alex said screaming back to Y/N huggy Wuggy Pull out Y/N eye I out AHHH! Y/N Scream (Y/N Remember huggy Pull You're are eye Out The Hour of joy He pulled your eye out you were talking to Elliot luguade After you knew what happened 2 Elliot oT you didn't want to tell alex About what happened to you a couple days later you scar on your eyeis gone. Your eye is back normal, but you still have that scar. You didn't want to tell alexwhat happened to End of Flashg-back) Y/N!! I got Y--You... Alex said You did a back flip and Fell down on your knees... Alex did not know you can do that ALEX!!! LET'S GO LET'S GET OUT HERE GO GO Y/N Said I grab alex's Arm we run to the vent The vent cloud on us We took a breath (GASP) MY GOD MY GOD Alex Panic She was parenting you surprise I TOLD YOU!! ALEX!! BUT BELIEVE ME Y/N said WELL I DIDN'T KNOW Alex Said We need to calm down Y/N Said Yeah... Alex said with a Voice We heard Vent Close all us uh oh Y/N Said What? Alex said to Y/N... The Vent closed on us! Y/N Said Point At the Vent What?! Alex Said shock Ugh... We need to find a way out of her- I fall down AH! Ice cream Full down Ow! I said Hey Y/N-? ?! Y/N?? Where did you go? Said alex parking I'm down here Y/N Said... oH! Alex said It's okay I can I'll come down Alex said uh Alex, I think we should be down here. I don't know he should be down here. I think we should be down here. I think this is exit get down get kept down here and- Alex one on top me I blush A-Alex? Sorry Y/N I did mean to go on top of you Are you-? I was on top on Y/N ...-... uh-uh S-Sorry Y/N! I didn't know when where I was going huheh Alex said blushing I-It's Ok Alex..Y/N Said Here let me help you up Y/N She grabbed your hand and she she pull you up You Gat Up Thanks Alex! You said smiling You're welcome...Y/N Alex Said smiling So...I think we should keep going Y/N Said Yeah good point Alec said Come on go Come on y/n This way Alex Said Ok...Y/N sad look Huy.... It's okay... Don't worry I don't think That monster follow us right...y/n? Alex Said o-oh...o-k y/n Said You hold Alex Arm Is this okay...? y/n Ask Yeah It's Fine... Alex said t-thanks y/n Said No problem Now let's go... Alex said Okay let's go! y/n Said Ok This way y/n Said Alex Okay Said y/n I followed Alex But I hear something Alex? What's Do you hear that... y/n Ask Alex Yeah I hear that too Said alex come on Alex Let's keep going y/n When we got closer out of nowhere Huggy nowhere Scared y/n + Alex Starlight them WHAT THE?! y/n Said With shock look WHAT THE HELL?! Said alex shocking WAIT WHERE'S HE GOING?! Said y/n Oh No!! Said y/n WHAT?! Ask y/n Alex...? Yeah...? y/n... Ask I think we're being hunted...! Said y/n WHAT?! Said Alex YEAH!!! Said y/n WHAT DO WE DO?!! Y/N Ask y/n We NEED TO RUN!!! IF WE DON'T RUN THAT'S MONSTER WILL KILL US COME ON THIS WAY ALEX!!! FOLLOW ME!!! y/n Said
Ok! COME alex Said We run We were keeping Running away from that monster Look! y/n Say Point At Huggy Oh god... Alex Shocking eyes he Was big and his teeth were slightly THIS WAY! ALEX! I said Pointing this way Y/N?! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS VENT BETTER ME?! Alex ASK y/n BECAUSE I KNOW! I said WAIT IS HE CEASING US?! Alex ASK YES HE IS! THAT'S WHY WE NEED TO RUN!! y/n Said (Running) We were keeping running From that monster YOU EVER DO DON'T STOP RUNNING y/n Said to Alex LEFT!! COME ON ALEX!! KEEP UP y/n Said I'M TRYING I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENED Alex said YEAH ME TOO!! y/n Said JUMP DOWN!! y/n Said to Alex OK! Alex Said Jump DOWN NOW LET ME JUMP DOWN y/n Said to Alex OK! I jumped down beside alex COME ON let's KEEP MOVING!! We keep warning again From That monster STRAIGHT!! y/n Said to Alex OK!! WE NEED TO GO DOUBT THERE y/n Said to Alex OK! Both of you Slide down You both start running Again ALEX!! y/n Said to Alex WHAT?! THEY'RE SHOOTER DOWN THERE!! y/n Said To Alex OH! YEAH DOWN THERE!! Alex Said GO DOWN THERE ALEX y/n Said To Alex To do OK!! Alex Said Jumping down OKAY LET ME JUMP DOWN NOW!! y/n Said To Alex OK! Alex Said I jumped down Beside alex COME ON LET'S KEEP GOING y/n Said to Alex OK! Alex Said (Running again) We weren't running together There was vent We want to make it but it closed on us WHAT THE?! y/n Said THE VENT!! CLOSE ON US Alex Said WHAT TIME ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?! Alex ASK y/n IF HE GET US WE'RE DEAD!! Alex Said Panic! CALM DOWN!! y/n Said calming down Alex THE VENT IT'S OPENING!! y/n Said Point At The Vent OH! LET'S GO LET'S GO Alex Said y/n Said OK!! We run inside Huggy Turn around THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE Alex Said CLOSE ONE?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!! ME IT'S GONNA BE BACK LET'S GO!! y/n Said To Alex OK!! We keep running So...Where does this Vent Go To...? Alex Said y/n Oh you'll see I hope you can run on your feet y/n Wait why? Alex We're GONNA JUMP y/n Said Here we go!! AHHH!!! + AHHHH!!! We both slide down together You both fall on your face on the floor SHIT!! Alex Said y/n UGH!! y/n WHAT DO WE DO?! NOW?! y/n Said Up there Alex Said But how are we going to pull that down on huggy? Alex Ask y/n Ah! I have an idea what's user graph-pack Can you take a picture of the March calendar and send it to me? So if I actually get a chance to schedule an appointment. I can look at I count 3 we pull it The box down got? y/n Said to Alex Got Said Alex Let's put The hand on the box Both of us put our hands on the box Okay it's READY!! Okay I count 3 we pull the box down at Huggy Said y/n Let's do this!! Said Alex 3. He was trying to break the door down 2. He broke the Vent 1.!! NOW!! PULL IT DOWN!! Both of you pull the box down with your graph pack Pull the box down on Huggy He scream You both fall down When you repeat Huggy AHH!! + AHH!! SHIT!! Oh Shit.... You both Saw huggy Screaming fallen down I think he's dead... I turn around and I saw alex was shocked I checked on her Run to her ALEX?! Are you okay??? y/n Ask y-yeah I'm fine Alex Said That's good... Are you okay....? Alex Ask I'm fine To don't worry about me... Your Eye Is bleeding!! y/n Said Your Eye To Alex Said Will you be okay? y/n Ask Alex Yeah I'll be fine You smile flight Will you be okay though? Alex Ask y/n Yeah I'll be fine y/n Said Okay let's go-Ow! My arm...Alex Said Your arm is bleeding Let me just-Ow My arm is Bleado to! I'll be okay....y/n Said Ok...Alex Will you be okay? Alex? y/n Ask I'll be fine We just need to find some help to fix a Are Eye Ok? Alex Said Ok...y/n Said Now let's go... When we were walking to the flower y/n Step on Something... huh? I looked Down What the? Uh...Huy...Alex? y/n Ask What? Said Alex Turn around I found something on the floor.... Maybe This means Something? Said y/n Um Ok Said Alex What is this? Said Alex It's a tape? y/n Said Who want to put a tape over here this factory is shut down?! Said y/n Maybe it's important for something...Said Alex Maybe...Said y/n Oh there's a TV Over there! Said Alex Okay let me just put this tape in the TV Me and alex walk Is to the tv with the tape We put the tape inside the TV Maybe this explain something Said y/n Yeah maybe Said Alex