Chapter 4 - Classes

Sora POV

I wake up, hearing someone knocking at my door.

Bronya: Subject Sora, Mei-senpai already has the breakfast ready.

I answer Bronya.

Sora: Alright! Thank you for waking me up Bronya, i'll be there in a few minutes.

I hear Bronya walking down the stairs, so i get up from the bed, wash myself and get dressed.

I get a version of the school uniform and use it.

Sora: Not bad.

I grab my coat and get out of my room.

Heading down the stairs, i encounter Kiana, Bronya and Mei already eating.

I take a sit at the table and eat with them too.

Mei seems to notice that i'm a bit stressed, so she reasures me that everything will be alright.

Mei: Don't worry Sora, i'm sure you will get along with everyone on the class.

Bronya: Subject Sora has a quick thinking ability, so The Bronya doesn't think sunject Sora will have problems in classes.

Kiana: And if you have any doubts you can come to me, i will help you.

Sora: "Unless its something about theory."

Bronya: BakaKiana is one of the worst students in the theory.

Kiana: Ha!? You BratNya... Theory doesnt matter in a real fight, you just need to kick them hard and defeat them.

Bronya: And that is the reason why BakaKiana has some of the worst grades.

Mei stops their conflict and we finish eating, and after getting some lunch ready to bring to after classes, we make our way to the classes.

St Freya is an amazing, beautiful and big school, i will need some time to get used to the schedules.

Entering the classroom, multiple other valkyries looked at us, and after looking at me aproached Bronya

Valkyrie: Bronya, is she perhaps your sister?