Ben 10

The omnitrix that Ben finds doesn't turn him into an alien but releases a female alien from inside it (The omnitrix goes around their necks like a I collar also they are more human size and looking (humongousor is Human size). Azmath does this so if a species went Extinct one of the species could fuck the summon, he has no clue that the summons could gain their own minds.

The female aliens all love Ben and see him as their lord and master because he wears the omnitrix and over time their gain their own minds because Ben treats them as people instead of slaves.

Some ways they could interact with Ben:

WildMutt: She loves when Ben runs her chest especially when he goes lower towards her breasts.

Heatblast: Her fire and heat cannot hurt Ben but her fire feels nice on cold nights. Remember when Gwen says about Ben's fire butt; "Ten thousand superheroes on that stupid watch, And you pick the one with the hot ass?" Gwen says while all Ben does is look at her, "Jealous?" Hearing this makes HeatBlast into blushing mess.

Ghostfreak: she likes it when Ben lets her hug him or take his body to know what being a human feels like.

XLR8: She likes it when Ben runs with her or when he rides a bike as she runs.

Upgrade: likes to take control of Ben's machines as he uses them, even if she gets a virus from him using her as a computer.

DiamondHead: She likes making things with her diamonds and especially likes it when Ben says anything about them.

BigChill: she likes hugging Ben inside her wings.

Arctiguana: Same as diamondhead but with ice.

Rath: She is always made but when Ben's close to her she cannot do anything but hug him while saying 'Rath Hug Litter Ben.' Or 'Listen to me well human...' she points to Ben 'Rath will leave you DRY!'

Humungousaur: Is a woman who loves to work out so seeing Ben train in a gym or at him makes her want to never let him leave her side.

Fourarms: She likes to hold him in her upper arms while rubbing him with her lower ones.

Alien X: in alien force when he summons Alien X she did what he did but then inside the alien's mind she screams and cries because she cannot move to hug her love which annoys the two heads inside.