Touch

May 25, 2024

"Hey Jaxon, pass me the wrench?"
Jihoon said reaching out his hand

I quickly headed over to the tool cabinet to grab what he requested "anything else?" I asked

"Some WD40 then as well seems the bolt is stuck tight, won't budge even if I pry it with the wench" whilst laying under the car we're fixing
"Gotcha" I said turning and walking to the metal lockers

"Yo Guys! New parts just came in!" An African-American man shouting outside the garage doors rolling in new car parts on a cart, "We got new upgrades baby! Hehehehe" sticking his tongue out whilst laughing

"Yo Lamar stop doing that, it's creepy as hell man" said Jihoon standing up from the ground walking towards Lamar.

Jihoon
Full name: Yamamoto, Jihoon
Age: 22
Born on July 15, 2002 Tokyo, Japan
The Ambivert in the Group
Korean-Japanese

Lamar
Full name: Baek, Lamar
Age: 26
Born on March 10, 1996 Los Angeles, USA
The Extroverted one in the Group
African-American-Korean

Jaxon
Full name: Jiseok, Jaxon
Age: 23
Born on April 10, 2001 New York, USA
The Introverted one in the Group
British-Korean

Back in high school, I met Jihoon and Lamar, and it was like we clicked instantly when we realized we all loved cars. So, we decided to stick together and take Auto Mechanics in college.

As the years went by, we were always geeking out over cars, talking about everything from classic rides to the newest models. Jihoon's garage became our hangout spot, where we'd mess around with car parts and just chill every weekend.

And man, those weekends were epic. We'd hit up car meets, go for late-night drives, just the three of us, enjoying each other's company and our shared passion for cars.

"Hey JJ, let's get the car set up. We're putting the parts in right now!" I swiftly grabbed the keys and headed outside the garage to prepare the car. As I approached the Mazda Rx7. Climbing into the driver's seat, I fired up the engine, eager to roll it into the garage.

The Mazda RX-7 is mostly famous for its performance and handling, particularly its rotary engine technology. It was known for its sleek design, lightweight chassis, and balanced driving dynamics, making it popular among sports car enthusiasts and performance tuners. Additionally, the RX-7 gained significant recognition in the world of drifting, especially after being featured prominently in movies like "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift."

After positioning the car for work, we began the process by removing the engine from the vehicle and attaching it to a small crane for easy access. With the engine accessible from all angles, we meticulously removed the old parts and replaced them with new ones.

We installed a turbocharger to boost horsepower and torque, enhancing the car's acceleration capabilities. Upgrading the high-flow intake and exhaust system improved airflow and reduced restrictions, resulting in enhanced engine performance.

Next, we turned our attention to the fuel system, replacing the old components with high-flow fuel injectors, fuel pumps, and a fuel pressure regulator to accommodate the increased power output.

After completing the performance upgrades, we meticulously fine-tuned the car to ensure its readiness for street racing. Next, I personalized the car's chassis to my liking, adding a front lip spoiler, rear wing, and side skirts to enhance its aerodynamics. Finally, we outfitted the car with a Veilside body kit, transforming it into a replica of the iconic vehicle featured in Tokyo Drift.

Finishing our work, the three of us stood back to admire our work. "She's a beauty ain't she Jaxon" Lamar patting my back "damn right she is" I responded "You ready to show it off in the car meet next month?" Jihoon asked "nah
Besides, someone might challenge me again its a hassle" scratching the back of my neck
"Valid, remember the last time that one dude challenged you, he legit betted on his ford Charger, guess what happened" Lamar said
"He got smoked" Jihoon added