Chapter 1: A New Place

A young boy is outside in a dark alleyway, sleeping in a box with a newspaper covering him. He slowly wakes up from his nap.

 He slowly wakes up from his nap

and starts taking a walk. He sees a massive brick building with a Freddy Fazbear logo on it. He starts walking to the building.

and when he gets there, he enters the building while listening to a child talking to his mom. He figures out a show is going on right now. Before the building closes, he sneaks into the concert. It is hard to evade the staff bots because he didn't have a pass to enter the concert. He did it anyway, but after getting in the crowd, he was looking at the stage and saw all of the animatronics: Freddy, Chica,Roxy, and Monty. Sadly, he didn't see his favourite character, Foxy.

After doing some investigation, he figured out foxy wasn't apart of the crew anymore; they got rid of him, and the Bonnie animatronic was being repaired after an incident when Freddy was performing on stage

After doing some investigation, he figured out foxy wasn't apart of the crew anymore; they got rid of him, and the Bonnie animatronic was being repaired after an incident when Freddy was performing on stage. Looking at the crowd, he saw Gregory, then his systems started to glitch and Freddy fell on stage live while performing, and Gregory snuck on stage and opened up Freddy's chest cavity. After thinking, Gregory hopped in, and after staying in there for a while, he heard Freddy talking to himself, and he could feel the endo parts moving and hitting his elbows. He then told Freddy to shut up and stop talking to himself. Freddy asks, "Who is there?" Gregory says, "I'm down here." Freddy: "Down where?" Gregory responds, "I opened your stomach hatch and climbed inside."
Freddy: "My stomach hatches. Oh no, that place is reserved for birthday cakes and pinatas. It's not a safe place for children." Freddy opened his stomach hatch, and Gregory climbed out. Freddy gave Gregory a quick scan and said, "You're not in my system; I need your name."
Gregory: "My name is... Gregory." Freddy: "Gregory, hmm, I will upload that to my database." Gregory: "Is there any way you can communicate with me except by talking to me so loud?"
Freddy: "Here, take a Fazwatch. I will upload messages to you through it."
Gregory takes the Fazwatch from Freddy's chest cavity, and Freddy sends a message.
"You can exit my room through my door. Just press the button next to the arcade, and it will open my Fazbear door. After that, go outside and collect a Faz-pass." Gregory presses the button, and it opens the door. He heads outside the room, grabs the faz-pass, and then heads back to Freddy.