Foreword

Hello Readers!

This is probably not what you had in mind when I notified you all last time on how I will do some changes for this book. It's been so long of me not updating but since I missed this story and everything that had to remind of why I started writing this piece, I guess it's about time to return and update it.

For all of you and for myself too.

By the way, I've decided to change the name of Y/N to Shin Ryujin. She was the one I originally imagined the main character to be, so why not? And if someone were to ask, why Shin Ryujin instead of Jang like to her sister, you'll quickly understand if you read further in this story.

I'll also edit the twist and turns of the story since I noticed that it can sometimes be confusing especially for you readers trying to puzzle the theories behind their histories like their past, and we can add the fact that I felt some of the chapters do not align with some of the characters like Jake, so I should alter it a bit.

I guess only the old readers will understand this long notice, but hey to the new readers, welcome to this book.

I hope you all will learn to love this fanfiction.

It will be full of drama and lessons along the way.

love lots by solivagante