Part 1 Him

Characters:

Tails is a 14-year-old fox who has a pure and courageous heart. Although he has been persecuted in the past for his dissimilarities, Tails would over time find the right friends to give him support, which in turn gave him confidence. Loyal and trustworthy, he can be counted on to stand firmly by the side of his friends and help them out however he can. While still young, Tails has time and again proven himself to be a force to be reckoned with despite his inconspicuous appearance, especially with his high intellect. As a result of being practically raised by Sonic though, Tails has been known to carry out his plans without warning or a heads-up. Despite this, he still uses his abilities and talents to carefully prepare himself and his friends for various situations if he is not entirely sure about what they will be facing. He is likewise very friendly and tries his best to approach others with a kind-hearted attitude, even towards enemies whom he does not know very well. Tails is a young anthropomorphic fox with a unique genetic mutation giving him two tails instead of one. He possesses mostly amber fur with white fur around his muzzle with cheek tufts, front torso with fluffy fur on top of his chest, and the tips of his tails. He also has large triangular ears with white canals on top of his head, a small black nose, and three locks of hair on his forehead. He has Sky blue eyes. For attire, Tails wears white gloves with a gray band around each wrist; and shoes that are red from the heel to the middle and white from the middle to the toe with white cuffs and gray soles, each with a gray band around the ankle.

Y/N is a 14-year-old fox who was driven out of their village, they have a big, floofy and soft tail, they're hair, eye, fur, and tail color are unspecified and up to the reader, they wear what the reader thinks but they always wear two twin fuzzy winter boots on their feet, they have white gloves on their hands like all sonic character's wear. Y/N's life is hard at a young age, having no parents to care for them, due to them leaving them and no friends to play with them, one day the village had enough of Y/N and kicked them out, they have been wandering the woods ever since. They keep a small lemur plushie in their tail. Y/N trusts no one after being kicked out and try to keep to them self, this causes them to develop a shy personality often making them quiet when people talk to them. Y/N has seemed to also have developed a feral personality in their time in the woods, mainly growling, slit eyes and their fur raising on end when in a stressful situation or something scaring them.

Y/N walked through the forest, the snow crunching under their fuzzy winter boots. Their breath hung in the chilly air as they hugged themselves tightly, trying to keep warm. The wind whipped through the trees, sending shivers down their spine. Y/N glanced around nervously; the silence of the woods only broken by the sound of their footsteps. Despite the beauty of the snow-covered trees, Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of loneliness and isolation. Their fluffy tail swished behind them, a small comfort in the vast wilderness. Despite the cold and the solitude, Y/N trudged on, their determination to survive strong in their heart.

Suddenly as they take a step a small click is heard under their foot, it was just a split second as they pick their foot up, Y/N let out a gasp of pain as an old rusty beartrap snapped shut on their leg. The sharp teeth of the trap dug into their flesh, causing blood to trickle down onto the snow-covered ground. Y/N's eyes widened in shock as they frantically tried to pull their leg free, but the trap held fast, trapping them in place. As Y/N lays on the ground, writhing in pain from the trapped leg, their heart pounded with fear. The cold wind continued to howl through the trees, making the situation even more unbearable. Little did they know, another danger was lurking nearby. Suddenly, a faint clicking sound reached Y/N's ears, coming from behind them. Their eyes widened with terror as they realized another bear trap was about to strike.

Without any time to react, the second bear trap sprang shut, this time latching onto Y/N's soft, fluffy tail. The sharp metal teeth sank into their tail, causing a sharp, searing pain that made Y/N's entire body tremble. Blood began to flow from the wound, staining the snow beneath them a dark red. Y/N's breath hitched, and they cried out in agony, their heart sinking as they realized they were now trapped and, in even more pain, than before.