2

"Hey! What're you doing?" Someone shouted from the side of me with a voice that was powerful and weirdly calm. Soon as he spoke up, I knew he wasn't one of these filthy guys that will end my dear life.

Opening my eyes slowly, the guys in front of me immediately dropped their smirky faces, confident went down to a zero. A car pulled into the parking garage next to me as the headlights shine on the four men.

"What's with you?" One of the aggressors shouted back. "I think you should just go on your day." The calm smooth voice said. Only moving my eyes, I tried to get a good look at him, but the headlights fail me as all I see is his silhouette that kept him hidden.

I couldn't make out what he was wearing, except he wore a white button up long sleeve shirt with black slacks and the glint shine on his belt buckle. He took another step forward towards the men.

Which made one of them angry as one of them also stepped forward, no show of fear. They weren't moving fast, until suddenly, the guy in the white button shirt rushed them.

The darkness and my fear couldn't let me trust my eyesight anymore. Because from where I'm standing, the man in the white shirt was moving faster than humanly possible, the four guys yelled in surprise, and in pain, before they were flying out the parking garage.

I blinked and everyone was gone.

The light above us decides to flicker back on after the small event taken place, and the gentleman stood next to me as he still has his attention to where the men fled off too.

Till he turns back to me, his leaf perm hair sways with his head, bit of hair cover a bit in front of his eyes, next part, his eyes. Dark brown orbs are now focused on me as he shows his boxy smile to me. Never in my life have seen such a fine man in a while. He must seem new around here.

"You alright?" His voice is like a siren, music to your ears. "Yes, yes I am. Thank you-"

"Oh my gosh Tati!" Turning to see Violet finally come out of the shadows and job towards us. "Y'all shouldn't be out here all alone. Too late." He says behind me, the eyes in Violet sparkle with awe as she finally realizes who he is.

Part of me was angry that she didn't do anything to save me from those losers, but then again, I probably would've done the same thing if our roles were switched around. None of us want to be other peoples next bait.

"Y'all need a ride or anything?" Turning to him, "No we have her car, that's what we were going to do until." Not finishing the rest, he nods as he knows what I was going to say next. This man is something else, looking this good for no reason.

On the other hand, something about him made me trust him for no reason, and I just met him a few seconds ago. "I'm parked over there, can you please walk us?" Violet asks which is a great idea now for him to walk us to the car. "Sure, lead the way."

Feeling a grab on my left arm, turning my body around as violet snakes our arms together and we begin walking out of the parking garage while a pair of eyes behind us is watching over us.

Few steps in and we made it to Violet's Toyota Camry. We both turn to see him already having his eyes on us with a small side to the side, "Thank you again, for protecting us." Violet says nervously but flirty as she brushes a stray of hair behind her hair.

Rolling my eyes as I know what she is doing, "My pleasure, you guy's stay safe." Before he turns around violet asks him a question, "Wait, may I ask, what is your name?"

"My name is Taehyung, but you can call me V. And you?" He has his eyes mainly focused on her at first, "Violet and this is Tatianna." She says with happiness. "Nice to meet you both." He smiles again until his phone rings, cutting the awkward mini conversation Violet started. "I must take this, you ladies stay safe."