3

As the time began when I arrived back at the apartment's. I honestly don't bother texting him cause the funny thing is... I never received his number so how am I going to text him? Weirdo.

Placing the bags on top of the counter and walk towards my room to change into comfortable clothes. Until I hear my phone ring in the kitchen, not rushing or anything as to I know who it is. I barley take everything off and put on black biker shorts with black t-shirt.

My phone still going off when I come back to the kitchen, I look down from where I placed my phone down and see violet call me once again. "Hello?"

"Hey tati, turn on the TV to look at the news." Crushing my eyebrows together, "Girl I don't have time-"

"YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE IT! TURN IT ON!" She raises her voice at me and not hesitating, scooping my phone off the counter and head to the living room. Quickly finding the remote to the TV and it turns on immediately to the news channel.

Pressing the speaker on the call to hear her reaction, she doesn't say much when a familiar picture appears on the top right corner of the screen. My eyes widen in shock as I slowly drift away my phone, letting it fall to the carpet of our flooring.

"8 year old cold case that went into dust has came back. Someone noticed the young boy on the surveillance camera. He was last seen three days ago in a corner store located on Leon BLDV Drive. He went missing right after he graduated from high school 8 years ago and hasn't been found since than.. until now."

"We're trying to reach out to the family as we may have think this is him as there hasn't been any signs from the family ever since the case officially went cold 5 years after he was missing as everybody lost hope."

The video begins to play and my eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing, my little brother in a corner store, wandering around as he is just ... relaxed and not doing much? This isn't the little brother I knew before he went missing.

My heart is racing as the video clip keeps playing over and over again until the camera switches back to the reporter. A tear escapes from the crease of my eye, "He's alive.... He's fucking alive violet." She says something through the phone but wasn't able to hear her clearly as a ringing sound came into play.

The reporter keeps talking but I also couldn't bear to listen anymore until a phone number is shown on the bottom of the screen. This time I bend down fast to grab my phone and come back up, "Violet Ima have to call you back, come home as soon as you can!"

Hanging up the call and quickly dial the number that is still placed on the news. Placing the phone close to my ear as it dials and beeps the way until a women speaks up after the third ring.

"Hello Missing Person Line, how can I help you?" I struggle to find the words as I keep staring at the TV as the topic has changed from my brothers disappearance to another story. "Hello hello yes, My name is Tatianna and I just saw the story about my brother and I would like to report that this is his older sister calling for more information."

The line goes silence, "Hello?" Pleading for someone to speak, "Hello?"

"Yes ma'am I'm still here I apologize, you're Mark's older sister correct that filed for the lost child when it first began?" Nodding my head thinking she can see me through the damn phone and begin biting down on my thumb nail.

"Yes ma'am yes, this is she." All I hear is the lady typing on her keyboard which ticks me off slightly but having to push through the annoying sound. "Okay ma'am, do you think you will have time tomorrow to come in for questionings and etc for more of your brothers information?"