4

Slamming the car door harshly, Violet does the same as anger and madness is through the roof as the heated tension we just had with the investigators was just a waste of time.

Once again.

"Fucking fuck fuck!" Slapping my palms against my thighs and look up with my eyes closed. Hearing the car engine roar as Violet has officially turned on the car. The air condition already fully blasted as the cold air hits my tensed neck. Already creating the chills all over my body.

"Save the anger later, let's just get home tati." Violet says with a calm voice as she try's to calm me down. Looking straight ahead, "Let's just get home please." Fastening my seatbelt quickly, she doesn't hesitate as she puts the car in drive and begins driving out of the parking lot.

"What the fuck where they thinking today, out of their asses or what?!"

"Tatianna. Please save it until we get home." She tells me again with a calm voice, trying her best at this point, but to makes matters worst. I'm in the worst mood to the point I can't even stay silent, I need to talk my shit or else I am going to lose my damn mind.

"I can't Violet, I just can't." Looking out the window once she pulls onto the street and begin to speed up a bit by pressing on the gas. "The system is fucked. Like I told you yesterday while we were eating, the dumb ass lady literally asked if I think i know how he looks like now."

Take a quick deep breath to let more steam out, "Just- I don't know man." Resting my elbow on the door and lean my head into my hand as I close my eyes once again. "Tati, it's been 8 years, why don't you think they haven't done shit? Cause if they did, he would've been found a long, time, ago." She says.

"No shit, but the thing is you never know what the actual hell where he went like for instant, did he leave the country completely and go somewhere else, was he in a gang this whole time and decided to leave with them somewhere else, like- like- ugh I don't fucking know."

The rest of the car ride was silent, to not make things awkward due to how quiet we were. Violet turns her Bluetooth on as it's connected to the car and plays Lady Gaga throughout the whole ride back home.

Once entering the parking garage, we still remain silent throughout the whole time. Taking the elevator up to our apartment and finally at last, when she unlocks the door and lets me in first knowing what I'm about to do.

Turning to her as when Violet closed the door and locks it. She turns to me and covers her ears and that was my cue.

Letting out an ugly curling scream as I can finally let out the anger and my blood still boils. Not even a single tear drop came down as my vision was blurry with tears forming.

"That's it?" Violet asks, "Want to scream more but will save that for later." She giggles lightly, but that doesn't brighten my mood, it's all over the place.

Once again, the questioning and agony that me and my mom once went through came back in full circles. It's a fucking joke, I'm never going to see my little brother again. Majority of it is they always say, 'WE WILL FIND HIM!'

In reality, that's not fucking easy. It's easy for them to say that but all they do is sit on their asses and do absolutely fucking nothing to repeat themselves over and over.

"Let's go to a club tonight, I can ask my co workers to tag along with us." Here we go round two is starting. "If we're going, it has to be really early violet." Turning around to head into my room, "Fine, this time we will. Be ready by 9PM." Not saying another word, opening and closing my bedroom door locking it behind me.