5

There he is, looking great as always. Not even given the chance to tell him hello first, feeling Violet get up first and walk over to him.

He stands behind the ropes connected to the poles, following my head and eyes to see what she is about to do. She sways her hips in a flirty way which makes me roll my eyes a bit due to what she is trying to do. Flirt with the man.

Hearing her speak up to him, but due to the music I wasn't able to hear a single thing. Looking towards the entrance of the club, it is beginning to get packed quickly and my anxiety is kicking in. I am not that well around a packed room and will panic.

Knowing though I will be fine, in a booth with people I don't like makes it worse. Either way tonight has to be the one night I get to finally enjoy, unlike other nights I had to take care of others and baby sit along with some partying.

A body crosses in front of me and see it's violet sitting back down. Confusion runs when I look back at V who is still standing there with his hands in his coat. Now it's my turn.

Getting up as I brush my leather pants off for I don't know reason, walking over to him as I brush a piece of hair behind my ear. Not trying to be flirty but to accommodate at the fact I ain't shy.

Looking up to him a bit, he still towers over me even when I'm wearing heels. This man is crazy. He comes close to my ear, "Just wanted to say Hello before going to the VIP Booth." VIP Booth? Okay, he's more than crazy and probably filthy rich.

We look into each others eyes and now it's my turn to say something back as he leans down a bit for him to listen. "I thought you were going to sit with us, where is the VIP Booth at?" Raising my voice but he turns as he listened to me and point's directly to the corner of the club.

Some gentlemen and two girls already there either sitting down, or majority already dancing on the railing next to their booth. Once landing my eyes on one of the guy's, his eyes pierce through me already as we both stare at each other for a minute.

V notices as I see him turn to me with a stern face as he is trying to figure out something, my chest begins to burn for a odd reason which makes me break eye contact and rub my chest with my left hand.

"You okay? Have you drink already?" V comes close to my ear again, shaking my head, "No, my chest began to have a burn ache but I will be fine." Giving him a smile as he does the same. "Who are you with?" Asking him with curiosity in my tone he doesn't turn to give me a break down instead, he knows who's there already.

"Me and my brother Jungkook. Then our friends Jimin, Gus, Hoseok, then their girlfriends only two of them. Soo young and Hana." I nod in satisfaction, in the beginning I was a bit jealous at hearing and seeing the two lovely ladies there. Now that I know they're one of the men's girlfriends it all became clear to me.

Hate myself when I get a bit of jealous but glad I know the truth now on who they're and I need to calm myself down. I haven't even drank yet.

"If I may ask, which one is your brother?" Looking back over and so does he this time turning around again, my breath hitches hoping it isn't the one I laid my eyes on first that took my breath away.

He turns his gaze back on me after taking a quick look, he leans down to say the rest. "He's the one sitting on the far left in between the two guys. Pretty much staring at us right now." Fuck it is the one that was staring at me.

Looking at him again, he wipes his mouth with his arm and looks down on me again with a glare that seems deadly. Wanting to go over there and be with them, that can't be a option tonight just by the energy he is already giving off.