6

Slithering our way back to their table creates a aurora of satisfaction, but deep inside, I'm scared to meet new people as I ding my index finger nail into my thumb as we draw closer.

Seeing V turn to me and smile as I return the smile back to him. From his understanding, he is making sure I am fine and not crying all over the place as a bit of comfort warms my heart from his quick actions.

We finally make it back to their booth, but as we pass a couple of people a security was about to hold a hand out in front of me but thanks to V, they both look at each other and he says something to the security which brings his arm down and nods in approval.

They let me slide on through and here I am, in the VIP area. "Oh there y'all are! Where did y'all- Wait a second.." A mans voice turns my head towards the loud voice that I was able to hear through the loud ass music. Including since their VIP booth right next to the DJ and the speakers.

Through the darkness, he is bright with a energy I can't comply too. His skin is the same as V and his brother Jungkook, his hair is black as it's a leaf perm, he brushes his hair back and oof. Okay, where did all of a sudden these handsome men come into this town out of no where?

Cause you see, I've been single my whole life. Well- not really but we only dated for three months but still! Anyways, just seriously, HOW?!

"Jimin, she is our new guest to the table. V turns and uses his hand to gesture between me and his friend. "Jimin, this is Tatianna, Tatianna this is my close best friend. Jimin and his girlfriend is right behind him." Looking behind Jimin I see his girlfriend give me the brightest smile there is.

Before me and Jimin can shake hands, she pushes him with aggressiveness to the side and greets herself to me. From her white pale skin to the bright red hair she looks beautiful. "Hello Tatianna, I'm Hana nice to meet you. Are you fresh blood or-" a small hand grasp onto her mouth and again, it's jimin shutting her mouth up.

Not finding the right words as I'm trying to comprehend on what she just said, fresh blood, interesting.

"Jimin let's go of her and gives me his other hand to shake with, "Nice to meet you Tatianna, welcome in. Feel free and have a seat." His smile is also bright and no wonder they're together. His soothing voice calms me a bit from being too tensed to relaxing.

V guides me to the middle of the booth and has a seat, follow by me who does the same. I am now surrounded by others as they're dancing, except Jimin and Hana that actually greeted me and now arguing over something in another language.

"Sorry about that, they can be all lovely dovely until.." He looks over to them and so do I, they're clawing at each other over something. "That's them for you." Chucking at them and turn my gaze to look at V, instead it stops on Jungkook who is already staring at me down.

Gosh this man is tripping me out for absolute no reason, is there something on my face or? "So, mind if I ask you." Leaning back to avoid eye contact from Jungkook and look into V's eyes as I wait for him to continue, he grabs a glass full of alcohol and pours it into his glass.

"What happened?" Signing deeply as I look down on the floor, "My best friends co workers and herself wanted me to pay for all of their drinks when it wasn't even my choice to even get a booth and shit to begin with." He doesn't take that likely as he shakes his head and places the glass back in the center of the table.

"That's fucked up." Scoffing at his comment, "Don't you think, it wasn't even my idea to get the damn booth, it was violet you know, my best friend you met."

"Yeah, the one that tries to flirt with many men." Choking on air as he chuckles darkly before taking a sip from his glass. "That is not nice."

"It's true though don't you think?" He isn't lying, but she isn't here to defend herself on that. "I get it but you can't talk behind peoples backs like that." He raises a brow at me then takes another sip.

"Anyways, yes, all I wanted to do was come out and have a great time until. That happened." Looking up to see a guy come into the booth and gives me a odd look, he points to me and not able to hear him I'm sure I know what he just asked when he looks over to Jimin and his girl.

They say something back to him as the guys lips turn into a 'o' shape. He doesn't seem interested in me when he walks close to Jungkook and sits next to him, beginning to have a conversation with him. "Well Tatianna, actions speak more then words." V tells me.

"Just fucked up." He nods, "More fucked up when your best friend over there is highly drunk and wants you to pay for everybody's drinks when it was her choice? Yeah ok." He's right, this is something I am going to have a serious conversation with her later tomorrow or whenever I am ready.

"Look, whatever is going through that little brains of your's, it will all be fine at the end of the day. Want a drink?" He points to another bottle directly in the middle of the table. Wanting to say yes, doubting myself though, I have to sober up before heading home tonight.

"I'm good, just want to sober up before heading home." He nods and we both smile, the next thing that attractions my attention is another person coming to the booth with two security guards on his side. "Who's that?" Asking V, he turns to see who it is and his whole body stays still.

V places his glass on top of the glass table and taps Jungkook's knee and points directly to the man continuing to walk our way. He may seemed trouble when Jungkook jolts up out of the booth cushion and walks to him.

Now facing each other face to face when they meet each other, V comes next to my ear, "Whatever you do, your life will be on the line. Don't say anything." Giving each other a quick glance as I just give him a slight nod and he gets up to join Jungkook.

Already feeling a tension rising, Hana slides herself closer to me. "Hey Tatianna, how're you doing?" She gives me a side smile, "I'm doing great you know just here, trying to have a great time but I think I'ma go soon. Getting pretty late."

She makes a pout face, "Oh no okay, well don't try to leave right now. Their enemy is literally standing right in front of them." Looking back over to them, it seemed like an intense conversation just by the way their body moves and how a pair of eyes is staring at me.

The guy they're speaking to has his eyes laid on me and I wasn't paying attention on it. The burden in his bright yellow eyes is now distracting me when I still hear Hana talking next to me.

"Don't look at him." The dark tone coming from Hana driven my eyes away from him quickly and look at her confused. "Why?" She gives me the look, "Cause then he is going to want everything to do with you and you will have a nightmare life."

Sadly, my life has been a nightmare since I was born, but she doesn't need to know that. Her saying that now makes me want to look back into those eyes that I don't believe will ruin my life. "Are you sure about that?" She brushes her red hair back and places her hand on my knee.

Feeling her coldness through my leather pants, jeezsus I wish I was that cold cause it's hot as hell in here. "You don't, want to know about that. Maybe Jungkook will let you know upon that." Crushing my eyebrow's together, I feel a hand grab my right arm lightly as I flinch from the touch as another cold hand is placed on me.

Looking over my shoulder and eyed who it is, "Come on, we have to get you out of here." Jungkook says to me with a demand tone, I hesitate for a second when I look behind him to see a worried V as he keeps looking from me to Jungkook.

With no other choice I get up slowly and keep my eyes on Jungkook when he swiftly removes his hand all the way to my hands as we tangle our hands together. Is this for show or for protection?

We walk past V and feel him follow behind us as Jungkook guides us once again through the club, this time it's different, his brother is holding my hand while we're trying to exit the building. Something always comes up and at this moment something seam's off, what's next?