7

The cold breeze hits all of us when we make it out the club as Jungkook is still holding my hand for dear life, his grip is strong to the point my hand is about to go numb. Our shoes clack against the wet concrete sidewalk as we make another turn.

Once out of everybody's site, "Let go of me." Saying loud enough for them to hear and let go of his hand, with that a electric feeling tingles my hand as I let go of him as I begin to massage it with my other hand. He stops in his track  and so do I, including V that stops right next to me and gives Jungkook a look.

Jungkook turns and directly looks behind me as if he can sense somebody is following us. "V go get the car actually, he isn't paying attention." We're being followed. V does as he says and walks off to who knows where.

"Stand behind me." I don't waste anymore time and does as he says once again. Never fully checked him out, when I turn and stand behind him. With my eyes opening wide a bit, he doesn't need a see through shirt when looking from behind, he's built with muscles.

He's more built then V but who knows, never know what he is also about. Jungkook then pops his neck and cracks his knuckles. I peek over his shoulder and see three men. The same guys that just came to the booth a while ago that Hana warned me about are now standing in front of us.

Wanting to make a move to walk away further until V get's back, I don't even want to make a single sound as all you hear is music and cars passing by behind the three men. I begin to have the audacity to slowly drag my right feet as I walk backwards, that doesn't settle right when Jungkook looks over his right shoulder.

Making sure I am still behind him or he had another sense that I was making a move and doesn't want me to move at all. "Hey! Eye's on me fool!" Jungkook looks back ahead of him to one of the men that shouted at him.

"You trying to die aren't you?" Jungkook chuckles darkly after what he said, a cold wind hits my flesh on my arms as I hug myself from the cold air that just picked up more. "No, are you?" The men asked him now, "You can try, but tonight won't be the night." He responds back to him.

"Unlike your sweet Nava." That makes Jungkook's shoulder tensed as I look down to his left hand to see that it now turned into a fist. Something set him off in that one sentence.

Someone by the name Nava must've been someone special to him just by the way he reacted and noticing it. A tire screeches behind me as I look to see a expensive car drive off fast towards us. That has to be V.

Watching the car all the way drive until it's next to us and comes to a halt as it's put in park. My chest begins to burn with a odd satisfaction but the ache it gives me is not a good one. This also set's off Jungkook when he fully turns to me, almost grabbing onto me when his hands stop mid air.

V comes out of the car just in time when the door opens wide and he pulls the drivers seat up for access to the back seat of the car. "Get in now." I do as he says and get in quickly, not wasting anymore time as I want to be home and sleep for the rest of the night.

This has to possibly be another crazy night in the books when I come out, and this possibly might be the last due to needing to catch up on Youtube and cake orders for my little business.

Letting myself drop on the red leather seat, setting my purse to the side of me and put on the seatbelt. The passenger door opens and V hops in, "V, please tell me-"

"Later, not right now." Itching for the right answers at this second, Jungkook then let's himself fall into the driver seat and closes the car door with a slam. Not able to look through the windows due to how dark the tinted windows are.

They both put on their seatbelts and I prepare myself for a possible fast ride of my life, not knowing how his brother is, I already know this is going to be one of those drives where it's awkward and a angry driver is speeding through lights and doesn't care about the world until he is dead.