9

"This is the entryway, obviously," Aurora gestured to the vaulted ceilings and marble floors around us, and the rings on her finger flashed in the light.

Then she started to lead me into an adjoining room. The rest of the house had dark golden oak wood floors and cream colored walls. Somehow, it managed to combine a warm modern motif with touches of a castle. It was beautiful and perfect and really, so utterly Aurora.

"Here's the living room. Windows, fireplace, etc." Before I could even really take it all in, she started leading me into the kitchen. The tiles were granite in natural neutral colors and the cupboards matched the hardwood floors.

Off the back of the kitchen, giant windows and glass French doors revealed a beautiful view of the lake. A massive stone patio sat right outside the doors, leading down to the water. "This is the kitchen view."

"That is truly breathtaking." I pulled away from her just enough so I could peer out the window. It was dark out, so I couldn't fully appreciate it, but several large lights lit the backyard and I got a glimpse of it.

"That's why Namjoon chose this place." She put's her hand on my arm when she returned to my side, and I noticed that her skin felt silky soft, but oddly temperate, like touching a doll. "This land, anyways. He built the house."

"He designed it and everything? "I know I sounded surprised, which made me feel embarrassed. Of course her husband had built this amazing piece of architecture. They were obviously superior to everyone in every way, and I'd better start getting used to it.

"He did a good ass job too." A dark deep tone voice interrupts us, making me turn quickly to see who it was, it wasn't V or Jungkook. "Oh Yoongi! Meet Tatianna and Tatianna, meet V's brother Yoongi." He's leaned over the island looking straight at me with the cool whiskey eyes.

Everybody in this family is breath taking, should I start taking more care of my body and skin or what?! These men and women are doing something that I am missing something, this isn't fair.

"Hello, nice to meet you." He says with a side smile, mainly he looks like a cat to begin with. Looks cold almost like Jungkook, but for right now, he is approaching me softly and not in bad manners. I shouldn't go ease on it since this is the first step of it.

"Nice to meet you too." Giving him my hand and we shake on it. His hand with the different temperature rate as well, their skins are soft but oddly cold for no reason compare to outside, and why are they up this late at night? It's bed time.

"Let me continue the tour for Tatianna and we will be back." She doesn't give me a time to wave at him when she suddenly pulls me and we continue our tour.

"This is a really fast tour you're giving me." I commented as she went through the grand dining room, we had just started down the hall and she laughed.

"Well, you'll seethe house enough, I'm sure." Her eyes sparkled at me, and I knew that she was implying that I'd be hanging out here more after today. She has me second guessing on weather if we should actually continue the tour and ask her questions, or just shut the hell up and let her continue with it and ask later.

"I really just wanted a chance to get acquainted with you, and this seemed like the perfect way." I nodded as if I really understand. "There's the bathroom if you need it." Aurora gestured to a gorgeous bathroom, and the vaguely pointed to two rooms at the end of the hall. "That is Namjoon's office and our bedroom next to it. They're not that exciting, really."

"Somehow I doubt that." I said, but I let her pull me onward and up the stairs. She claimed that she wanted to get acquainted with me, but I didn't really understand how she really meant to do that when she was rushing me through the house.

"Here is V's room." Aurora pointed to an open door at the top of the stairs, and I take a moment to peek in. The walls are dark grey, and the bed is massive and laid out in black silk blankets. A giant flat screen television hung on the wall, tons of gaming equipment as there is a desk with a PC, three monitors and a comfortable gaming chair.

Something my brother would probably enjoy playing on.

I somewhat expected his room to be like this but never knew it would be this decent and clean for a man like him. "There's a guest room, with another bathroom, at the end of the hall," Aurora explained, then looked a little perplexed, "I don't know why there's another bathroom up here. Each bedroom has it's own attached bathroom, I think someone must've suggested it to Namjoon that it was a good resale point."

"This house is all bathrooms and goods." a voice that sounded familiar grumbled, and my heart stopped at the sound. It was coming from the bedroom across the hall from V's room, and without thinking, I took a step towards it.

This room has more style and was more modern in it's own unique way far from the rest of the house, with wood floors, and a four-post bed made with white linens. There was a large white rug in the center of the room, and the French doors leading out to the balcony were open, letting the cool breeze ruffle the thick curtains.

Books lined the walls, and someone sat in the white chair in the corner and automictically, I can already tell who it is by the way their hair is styled, wearing all black, can see his eyebrows peak over the book, and oddly he is gripping the book tightly.

I assumed I was intruding into his space, so I took a step back, trying to sneak out of his room, but I bumped right into Aurora.

"Tatianna, this is Jungkook. Jungkook this is Tatianna." She introduced us as if we never met before. I knew it was him once I laid my eyes on him, but the odd feeling coming from him is unlikely that he doesn't want me here or what so ever.

Her voiced also seemed have filled with a sense of self-satisfaction. He grunted something but didn't lower the book. "V told you that she'd be coming over tonight."

"I remember." Jungkook definitely sounded annoyed, so I tried to edge my way our of the room, but aurora, who either chose to ignore or didn't notice his growing irritation, blocked my plan on heading out the room.

"You could at least say hi to our guest." Aurora reprimanded him, but her tone was playful. "It's the polite thing to do." Jungkook signed and finally lowered his book. "Hello again." This may not be the first time I seen him, but with this second chance of seeing him, he still takes my breath away by his emerald eyes of his. He breathed in sharply, and his lips parted.

I doubt it was his intention, but there was something so seductive about that. He is stunningly perfect in a way that made him almost painful to look at.

"Wait what? You- You two already met?" She swings her index finger between me and him as we still had our eyes on each other. Not letting this stare down go to waste. "Sadly, yes we have." Ouch, what has gotten up in his ass lately.

"Wow, welp, here y'all are again." She scratches her head and looks in between us. "Shouldn't you you continue your little tour?" He brings his book back to covering his face and continue reading whatever he was reading.

"Care to join us Jungkook?" She says excitedly, "I've seen the house myself, even helped Namjoon with it." She signs, "Jungkook always a grump," Aurora explained, but she sounded a tad disappointed when she started leading me away from his room. "Come on, love. There's still more for you to see."