10

After the tour she showed me around more, and due to it getting later then usually, it was then time for me to head on out as I was getting sleepy. Aurora was edging me and trying to let me spend the night.

Denied quickly.

Wasn't interested after Jungkook's approach on me when me and Aurora entered his room. The way he is, it's kind of attractive and not knowing what it is, he sure is a siren that lures.

That same night, Violet was home but to my surprise, her door was locked as I couldn't get a quick access to her room, even to let her know that I am home. She also has been oddly acting weird, I would be to when you're trying to convince your true best friend to pay for everybody's drinks. Not my fault.

Still needing to talk to Violet and see now where things head, I just lay in bed starring up at the ceiling not wanting to do anything after finishing orders, or deliver orders. What I need to do is post another video on youtube what I had made the last few weeks and including today.

Yawning and close my eyes for a second, my phone rings as it catches my attention, looking at the phone screen I see V's name display. He probably has something up his sleeve.

"Hello?" "Hey Tati, how're you?" His voice is calm and deep as always, "Doing good, just in bed lazy." He chuckles, "Nice, well uhm, do you think you would be able to meet my other brother tonight?" Oh boy, didn't meet him, he was out of the house dealing with business.

"Later on tonight?" Asking him seriously, "Yes, if you can't then you can't and can meet him this Sunday. His day off." That sounds better, not wanting to automatically go back as if they're going to think of me wrong.

"Meet him this Sunday then. But V," Silence again, "Yes?" Can tell in his voice he was curious on what I would say next, "Can you at least tell me what's going on?" Hear a deep sign coming from the other side of the phone.

"It's best if he tells you." About to ask him another question, the call ends and it leaves me staring at my phone as I'm about to catch a cramp in my neck. Why has everybody been acting weird? What the hell is going on.

Let me just get this straight, after meeting this man, well stranger. Shit just has been oddly weird with a big question mark over my head. All I know he is V, with three other brothers, also has a wife, rich as from what I saw yesterday, their skins are weirdly temperature and ice cold.

Getting up as a light bulb turns on above my head. Taking the sheets off from my body and run to the corner of my room where my tiny desk with my laptop on top of the desk. Grabbing the laptop and unplug it from its charger.

I have to sit comfortably on my bed for this one and I know my answers are about to be answered.

Sitting back in the middle of my bed, cris cross apple sauce, covering my legs only and place the laptop right on my lap.

I do my thing by logging in and begin my research. I have always thought these things weren't real and just story telling's, when I was a little girl I always thought they were real, until as I got older they were just nothing but story tellers.

Including werewolves, sirens, witches, you name them. Some of them can be true, but who knows. Scrolling through the first website reading word by word, I hear noises coming from the next room, which means that Violet is probably heading to work now.

The first website doesn't give me anything as I go onto the next one. In the corner of my eye, my door swings open slowly and see a head pop out. "Tati, you awake?" What kind of dumb question is that? "You see me awake, yes I am."

Answering back to her bitter which I'm sure she is taken back from my sudden voice that came out from my mouth.

"May I come in?" Nodding my head as a 'yes she can come in.... I guess.' Seeing her appear more and closes the door behind her. Tapping the way on my keyboard still searching up clues and examples.

"Tati, I know we haven't talked or anything, and I apologize for that." I hear her, but somewhat not giving her my full attention, my bed sinks on the side of my bed as she sits down comfortably. Feeling her eyes are right on me staring right at my side profile.

Seeing the main title on the first paragraph as my eyes twinkle at my possible answers that can be the right one. "What happened that night, I don't think it was right for my drunk self to automatically tell you that you had to pay for everybody's drinks. Even though the drinks came with the table."

"Everything is my fault and I am so blind to realize that my co workers are actually fake as hell and I know our friendship is better then mines with them." She catches my attention when I stare into her eyes, the red puff surrounds her eyes as she has been crying.

Is she really sorry though or she doing this to forgive her and put on a show. "Look," Sniff, "I know what you're thinking, but actions speak more than words. I am willing to make things better and I already removed them as my friends and just continue to be co workers and leave it at that."

Sniff, "Tatianna, I love you and I need you more then them." She is being for reals about it and probably won't leave me and my room until I accept something from her. My right ear begins to ring as a tiny ache begins to fulfill my chest.

"Tatianna, I am sorry. Please forgive me." I don't say anything and bring her in for a hug. She is seriously the only one that I can actually call family. I don't forgive her easily on this one as it's now a harsh memory to remember, but will remember that she did apologize and wants my word.

Not even going to tell her that I will remember it, i close my eyes as our hug deepens, "It's okay Violet, you're fine no worries." Sniff, she keeps sniffing and we stay like this for a minute until she finally lets go. Wiping her tears away.

"Can we go out tonight?" Giving her a 'seriously face' "Girl it's Thursday, who the fuck parties on Thursday?" She laughs as a small smile begins to appear slowly on my face. "Nobody, I was kidding, this Saturday though?"

Not wanting to go out, I was never a party girl or anything, but when it came to Violet, she is the definition of wanting to party almost every weekend and I can't keep up with that.

"I'll think about it." She gets up slowly and begins to back away, "Okay, love you tati but I have to get dress now for work. Closing tonight." I nod as I dismiss her as she dismisses herself out the door.

Looking back down on my laptop screen to see the answers I needed to the specific feeling I was getting while at their house, and it all comes clear. They might be vampires. Smiling and hug myself as the air condition turns on when the goosebumps crawls up my arms.

A text message notification alarms me and I look down to my phone to see a unknown number send me a message as a warning. Sliding my phone up to keep re reading the same line over and over again. How did they get my number? First answer, V, maybe he sent it to someone.

He is the only person to have my number.

Still, what makes it worst, is I don't know how they knew I was looking these types of things up when I'm in my own place. Is someone stalking me?

Now you know, you have 200 days.