1

𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞[𝐬]𝟏

𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞[𝐬]
𝟏. ~•~= 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
𝟐. ▶= 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
𝟑. -𝟏𝟎𝟎%= 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟒. 𝟎%= 𝐞𝐧𝐝

𝟏𝟎𝟎%
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!

𝐘/𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Me, Dan heng and March saw a girl with silverish hair looking unconscious. March said said that we should help her, and so we did.

"Weren't their coordinates sent out from the space station..?" Said Dan heng as he check if the girl was alive.

"Who cares they're here and alive. Do they look like a mannequin to you?" March said and look at the girl as well

"Weak heartbeat and pulse.. March can you do CPR?" I said and looked at March, and she immediately gave me a panic look.

"Huh!? Hehe.. I-i've never done it before!" March said and look at Dan heng "Dan heng, you do it!"

When Dan heng was about to give CPR the girl slowly wakes up. March pull Dan heng to the side to stop him.

"Wait, stop it they're awake!"

The girl put her hand on her head and stood up so as we.

"Are you all right? Can you hear me? Do you remember your name?" March said, yet the girl with silverish haired was still dizzy I think.

"I.. Don't remember a thing." The girl said, and shook her head.

"Aw, this isn't good.. Can you try harder? I'm sure you can atleast remember your name.."

The girl put her hand back "my name is Stelle." Stelle said with a slow nod

"Stelle? Nice to meet you. My names Dan heng right beside me is Y/n and on the left is March 7th." Dan heng said while March smile and gave a nod.

"This space station was just attacked by the Animatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue at the request of Lead researcher Asta."

"Where should I go?" Ask Stelle and her head was slightly down.

"Back to the master control zone. Asta and the other researchers have gathered there." Dan heng said and his arms was crossed.

"Plus that's where we parked the Astral express! Don't you worry, we'll protect from the monster and clear up the mess." March said and put both of her hand to her hips.

"Who are you guys?" Stelle asked she looked really confused.

"Dan heng, Y/n and I are member's of the Astral express crew~"

"The express has some dealings with madam Herta, so we come to visit the space station from time to time." I said and crossed my arms, and March gave a happy smile.

"We just so happened to arrive during this.. invasion. Of course as a — ahem — crew of heros, we're happy to lend a hand." March said and Stelle asked what's a Astral express. Dan heng explain what's an Astral express to her.

"Let's go then." Stelle said she looked still a bit confused but understanding as well.

"You and March go back together." Dan heng said as he put his hand back
"Arlan from the security Department lost contact in the vicinity. Me and Y/n need to find him first."

"Oh.. Alright. You and Y/n stay safe."
March said and me and Dan heng left.

𝟎%

▶I'll probably update tonight but it depends honestly

▶I'll probably update tonight but it depends honestly. Sorry if there's typos btw