Bio

Name: Aurelius Stone

Personality:Aurelius Stone is a meticulous and enigmatic alchemist, whose passion for uncovering the secrets of nature is matched only by his insatiable curiosity

Personality:
Aurelius Stone is a meticulous and enigmatic alchemist, whose passion for uncovering the secrets of nature is matched only by his insatiable curiosity. He possesses a sharp intellect and a keen eye for detail, often losing himself in the pursuit of alchemical mysteries. Despite his serious demeanor, he harbors a playful side, enjoying the occasional prank or witty remark to break the tension of his solitary experiments. Aurelius is fiercely independent, preferring the solitude of his laboratory to the company of others, but he holds a deep respect for those who share his dedication to the pursuit of knowledge. Beneath his composed exterior lies a profound sense of wonder and awe at the wonders of the natural world, driving him ever forward in his quest to unlock its secrets.

Likes:
•1. Experimentation: Aurelius enjoys pushing the boundaries of alchemy, constantly experimenting with new ingredients, techniques, and combinations to uncover hidden properties and create groundbreaking discoveries.

•2. Solitude: He relishes the peace and quiet of his laboratory, finding solace in the pursuit of his research away from the distractions of the outside world.

•3. Mysteries: Aurelius is fascinated by enigmas and puzzles, whether they be alchemical, philosophical, or scientific. He enjoys unraveling complex problems and finding elegant solutions.

Dislikes:
•1. Interruptions: Aurelius finds interruptions to his work frustrating, as they disrupt his focus and hinder his progress in unraveling alchemical mysteries.

•2. Ignorance: He has little patience for those who dismiss alchemy as mere superstition or fail to appreciate its profound intricacies and potential.

•3. Wastefulness: Aurelius abhors the thought of wasting valuable resources or potential, striving always to make the most efficient and effective use of his materials and time in his experiments.

Base Form: Fire SteamHopper
🔥🚂🦗Gotchanko Fire! Steamhopper! Achi~!🔥🚂🦗

Base Form: Fire SteamHopper🔥🚂🦗Gotchanko Fire! Steamhopper! Achi~!🔥🚂🦗