day 1

eager, the trolls stepped foot onto their land carefully placing each toe on the surface of the earth.

"your majesty, the royal courthouse is ready to be filled" the tiny worm exclaims.

"so is this the end of the world?" one troll yelps, as the kitten mews.

the mewing turned viciously into twelve year old boys sucking in each and every part of their jaw. whilst trying to appear attractive, they end up looking like a dream.

like dream.

as the worm inched closer to the end of gravity, he floats. though average worms presumably don't have bones, the gravity was at an all time high as the worm gained strength and muscle to support these bones.

soon enough the worm was as gigantic as a butterfly, a cocoon not needed.

the trolls danced as they watched the worm adapt. it's disguising little body grew and grew.

not long after the worm was as large as mount everest. making it the largest worm to ever exist.

in jealousy of all the attention, the twelve year old mewing monsters started throwing fireballs at the worm.

the worm grew furious, huffing and puffing blowing down the boys homes.

the trolls yippeyed and irish jigged.

but who will ever love a worm as frightening as him?

alas, he lives alone.. until his true love comes along.