what are you hiding MR.AVINASH

Morning

I wakeup when the sun lights hit my face uhh i pulled the blanket and cover my head my head was paining i remember how drunk I was last night I probably have embarrassed avinash 🥲suddenly something hit in my mind
Who was that girl?? Why was she calling him her boyfriend*a tension raise in her mind* then she noticed she wasn't in her room nor she was wearing her dress it was avinash hoddie and the she thought that did he changed my dress at night*her face got red* but suddenly the door got opened Revaling...... Avinash

Avinash: woked up? *cold voice*

Kiara: y-yea*nervous*

Avi: *put the bowl in the bedstand*hm

Kia: w-what ever happened yesterday*Avinash widden his eyes he thought she will remember how he kissed her*

Avi: uhhh... Don't think about it just drink this it will help you *about to leave the room as fast as he can*

Kia: why did you hide it from me*whisper+controlling her tears*

Avi: *sigh* ok fine I should just tell you after all we are getting married soon so... *turn to face her* I lo-

Yashi: yo! Whatsupp gyuss*suddenly pop out of nowhere*

Avi: *frustrated*

Yashi: don't look at me like that dear bhaiya I'm not here to meet you *flip her hair* I'm here to meet my soon to be bhabhi*sit on bed with her* bhabhi ma ne kaha h ki aj ap yaha h toh kyu na ham sb milke aj shopping krne chle aj ka pura din apan sab shopping krne jayenge thik h?? *excited*

Kia: but i have to go home first

Avi: why?

Kia: I can't go out wearing this*point at herself*

Yashi: don't worry about that i will manage byee*leave*

Kia: I want explanation Mr Avinash *serious*

Avi: what explaination?

Kia: when you have a girlfriend then why are marrying with me*broken*

Avi: *sigh and went near her* listen kia*touch her shoulder*

Kia: d-don't touch me*backed his hand*

Avi: listen to me First she is not my girlfriend

Kia: and why do you think I will believe you

Avi: I don't know that you will believe me Or not but she isn't my girlfriend she is my...... Ex..

Kia: *shocked* y-you me-an she isn't y-your girlfriend?

Avi: no she isn't I don't even like her she is just an psyco & gold digger.. *gritting his teeth*

Kia: but why she introduced herself as your gf

Avi: because she is jealous that you are going to be my wife she is regret for what she did and now I don't give a f*ck about her what she think cuz I can never forget what she did to me and promise me kiara if you saw her anywhere or feel like something is bad going to happen just tell me ok because after knowing who my soon to be wife is my enemies will not sit quiet they will find chances to hurt you that's why please *staring deep at her eyes*

Kia: o-ok *she want to know what happened between him and that girl*

Avi: alright get ready we will leave to mall hm? *gets up*