Not Okay - Draco

Draco x Fem!reader

Harry Potter x sister reader

Warnings: the Umbridge torture, mental health?

Word count: 1,384

Summary: After being late to class by only a few minutes Y/n got detention with Umbridge. Y/n tries to hide her hand from Draco, Y/n's boyfriend, who is not pleased when he finds out. Harry isn't either.

"Hey Y/n." Blaize greeted the Slytherin female Potter as she came and sat down next to Draco at their house table for dinner. Although it was very noticeable she wasn't in her normal mood. It seemed more solemn than anything. The complete opposite of her normal demeanor.

Y/n gave their friends a barely there smile as she sat, staying unusually quiet.

"You okay, love?" Draco asked quietly enough that only she could hear him, knowing if something, anything was wrong he'd be the one she'd tell. Blaize, Pansy, Vincent and Gregory all went on with their own conversations leaving it to Draco to find out what was wrong or had happened.

"Hmmmhmmm" She hummed and nodds, but as she looked at Draco he didn't see the normal spark in her eye's.

Draco didn't really believe her but dropped it for now so they could continue with their dinner. But he kept glancing at her with concern.

Our time Y/n seemed to go back to normal, till she got detention for not being to class early this time. She was starting to think maybe Umbridge had something against her.

She was getting detentions for doing nothing wrong. So Y/n was convinced the older woman had something against her.

It was getting increasingly hard to hide her hand from others, and her classmates and friends had noticed her retreating into herself. But they didn't know why, and Y/n was to worried if she told them Umbridge would find out and that would make things worse.

But Draco had taken notice of Y/n's bandaged hand, along with the changes in her behavior. And it worried him, Draco Malfoy cared about her more than he'd ever tell anyone. So seeing Y/n become quiet, depressed, and just folding in on herself.

He couldn't take it anymore when he noticed the new bandage on her hand. Draco grabbed y/n by the wrist and pulled her away from their group in the library studying and out towards the hallway. But upon seeing how many students were standing around still Draco decided to take them into an empty unused classroom, once he closed the door before Y/n could question him he walked right up to her and started unwrapping her hand.

Once it's unwrapped Draco and y/n go silent, Y/n watches him take in the bloody cravings on her hand. But Y/n couldn't hold it for long. Tears started welling up in her eyes and spilling over and down her cheeks. Which quickly turned into uncontrollable sob's.

Draco immediately pulled her into his comforting arms, holding her tightly. "Please tell me what's going on. How'd you get those-..."

Draco couldn't even finish saying it as he gulped the rest of his words down.

"Nothing. Nothings going on." Y/n shook her head even though she was pretty sure he wouldn't believe her. Not after seeing her hand and witnessing her emotional burst.

"Y/n please." He pleads, pulling out of the hug to look her in the eye's, hoping to convince her.

When Y/n stays silent Draco allow's his mind to think of possibilities and that's when he realized. It all started after her first unwarranted detention with Umbridge.

"Did she do this?!" Draco asked louder and with more anger in his voice than he meant to. But he was pissed now.

Draco and y/n are more than friends but they've never put an official label on their relationship either.