Meeting ✨

Kongpob and his friends  are talking about the new university..... Suddenly they saw a group of seniors coming towards them......

      Kongpob noticed one senior and recognized him.... He can clearly remember that day ------

       [ It was few months earlier... He was sitting on a bench in front of a store  . It was raining outside... So he was waiting for to stop the rain.... With him a bag was there...
          To check something he took out the papers ... Suddenly a boy crashed with him who was coming from the store...
          “ Oh... I am sorry.. I'm really sorry --- Let me help you ”--- the boy said...
            As he picked up the papers he saw that they are medical reports of someone..
            The boy asked Kongpob  ,  “  Well... Are you alright  ??  ”
             ““ Yes I am ”--- Kongpob replied.... But the boy can clearly see the unstable eyes.. “  Thank you anyway  " ---  Kong  said...
              The boy now said  ,  “  Hey.... Always remember  LIFE  IS  NOT  HARD  AS  YOU  ALWAYS  THINK... Try to understand your problems and just run towards forward.......  Understand  ?? ”
              Then he waves a goodbye to Kong.. Kong was just shocked at that moment....
              After a moment when he realized what the boy want to say.. he just said  ....“Thank you... ”( although the boy has already gone) ]

         Although Kong doesn't know his name he had a great impression on him...

         The seniors came and the boy asked the first year group  ,  “ What are you guys doing here  ? ”

          Kong replied, “ We came to talk with our mentor sir for some project works.. By the way can recognize me  ? ”

         The boy said  , “ Sorry... Ohh  !!  Let me introduce myself  .  I am Arthit yours senior.... You can ask me anything if you needed.... ”

         The Juniors nodded and turned to go the office... Suddenly they heard, “Hey, juniors.... You must come in Hall from tomorrow  ”

         “ Hey Prem... Calm down.. We will say them later  ” ---  Arthit said...

             Kong just look back and gave a little smile on his face  ❤

        Whado   yothink  what   wilhappen  next  ??

         Please vote... And support the story... If  you like it please follow  😇