Prologue

Your eyes were glossy, tears threatening to fall.

Much to your husbands dismay, you came back home from your business trip much sooner than anticipated, and well, you caught him on one of his killing sprees.

Bags dropped on the ground, your hands found their way up to your face, covering your mouth, staring at the scene upfront.

"Welcome home my dear! How was your trip?" He smiled, walking closer to you, lifting his hands to hug you.

All you could do was stare at the corpse in your lovely shared home, the blood on your husbands hands. You couldn't utter a word.

Shaky breathes escaped your mouth as your husband enveloped you in a hug, dirtying your clothes with his bloody hands.

Without thinking you pushed him away away, now trying your best not to puke. Tears were running down your cheeks, eyes wide.

"My dear, are you okay?" He lifted his hand to your face, wiping your tears, smearing your face with blood in the process.

You couldn't look him in the eye, but he wasn't having that. Not so gently he grabbed your chin and turned you to face him, but he couldn't find that loving look in your eyes anymore.

"(Y/N).... He deserved it." He strictly stated as if trying to make you forgive and forget all of this mess, but you couldn't. He knew you couldn't. Your heart was pure, and he fell in love with that. You were a good person, and he knows that if he were to let you go, you would go do the right thing and report him instead of accepting him.

He couldn't risk it.

So with a pained look on his face he grabbed your wrist and dragged you near the corpse laying inside of your home. He picked up the knife that was somewhere near the body and turned to you.

You still haven't said anything, just looking at your husband with the most betrayed look on your face.

Slightly shaking your head you were silently begging him to stop whatever he's doing, but deep down you knew he wouldn't.

So with the last shared kiss,
he killed you.