Chapter 12

You sat on your bed while holding your knees close to your chest. As soon as you got back to the hotel you went to your room without greeting anyone.

You felt bad for ignoring Angel Dust, but there was something bothering you just a little but more than that.

Alastor apologised. To you. In person.

What were you supposed to do? Isn't that exactly what you wanted from him?

So what now? Get back together? Forgive him???

That didn't sit right with you.

But at least now you know that he actually feels bad for what happened, unlike before, when he didn't even acknowledge it.

Even though forgiving him didn't sit right with you yet, doesn't mean it never will.

You loved...
no, you still love Alastor.

He was a great husband, and it's clear that he still loves you.

If he's willing to work for it then you're willing to give him a chance.

But not this easily.

However all this was confusing you. One simple apology and you already feel like you could forgive him for everything. Maybe it's really everything you needed?

For him to finally understand that he's wrong, and that these kinds of things don't just pass without talking them out.

You sigh and stand up from your bed. You needed to tell Angel about all of this.

As if on que, someone knocks in the door.

"Toots, you in there? Can I come in?" It's none other than Angel Dust himself.

You sighed in relief. Thank God you didn't have to go downstairs, risking a chance to awkwardly run into Alastor.

"Come in!" You tell him.

Angel instantly runs inside, shutting the door behind him, and plopping onto the bed next to you, swinging his legs."Tell me Everything!"

You giggle at his cute antics.

"Oh my, where do I begin!"

You began telling him about Velvette and showed him some of the clothes she gifted you. Angel seemed to like them, even took a few pictures and asked to borrow the more revealing ones for his porn shows.

Then you told him about Alastors and Voxes meeting which left Angel gasping.

"Oh, now you did it toots! Got two powerful men fighting for ya, now that's what I'm talking about! Can't say I'm not jealous." He laughed.

You sighed in response, you still haven't told him about Alastors apology.. you weren't so sure if you even should.

It's probably something Alastor would like to keep between you both.

"Toots, ya ain't telling me somethin', spill right now."

...maybe one person won't make much of a difference!

"Well.... On the way back to the hotel... Alastor, well.... He apologised." You looked everywhere but Angel Dust, who you know was gaping at the news.

"You for real....????"

You nod.

"You didn't mishear it..???????"

You shake your head.

"Oh my stars, what are you going to do?" Angel sits straight, staring at you.