Wounded Heart❤️‍🩹(4)

So, dadi reaches the ot of armaan and stands there .... She take a glance from the window

Ar and abhira is lost in each other's eyes....

All other family memebers are standing behind dadi ....
But ruhi is still there at rohit's ot seeing him from the window....

Madhav : masa !! Kahan jaa rahi hai app .. abhi armaan ko aram ki zaroorat hai ... Or abhira hai uske pass wo..

Before he completes his senetence dadi move forward and open the door of ot harshly....

Madav : masa masa rukie ....

Then they all folllows her in the ot
..

From the voice of door ar and abhira broke the eye contact and see towards the door ...

They saw all the memebers standing there

Abhira stands up from the chair and looks towards them suspiciously and surprisingly

Abhira in her mind : yeh sab log ek saath .... Kahin rohit ko kuch ....

Then she sees dadi's face

Abhira : dadi ke chehre se lag raha hai pakka kuch hua hai...

While armaan slowly move his head and hands to sit on the bed...
(He is full conscious now )

Abhira notices it

Abhira : armaan yeh kya kar rahe ho.... Ruko mein help kar rahi hun ...
Aaram se...

And she puts the pillow behind his back and puts his hand which has drip on the other pillow ...

Abhira : ab thik hai!?

Armaan : hann..

He is still looking at dadi and all the other family memeber as he is quite surprise to see all of them together visiting him...
But he senses that something is not right ..... As all of their face is showing concern and fear

Armaan and abhira looks at each other ....

Abhira : aa.. dadisa app.... Aaa.. roh rohit kesa hai ab!?
she asked about rohit as she knows that dadi only cares about rohit's condition

Dadi didn't answer and she is still looking at armaan

Abhira looks at madhav...

Madhav give a sign to abhira as mein sambhalta hun...

Madhav goes towards armaan and stand beside his bed...

Armaan looks at him...as a child craving for love🥺

Madhav puts his hand over armaan's head ...

Madhav : beta .... Ab tumahari tabiyat kesi hai!? Thik ho na tum !? Tumne to hum sab ko dara hi diya tha...🥺

After he looks at dadi and all other members with no hopes in his eyes .... As they all know the reality...

After hearing this from madhav armaan got little emotional as he thought all the members were worried for his well being as well...

Armaan with tears in his eyes looking at madhav : mein ... Thik hun ....papa🥺 and after he looks at dadi and says .... App logo ke hote hue mujhe kuch kese ho sakta hai....

Madhav got really emotional as today for the first time armaan acknowlege
Him as papa...

He wipes his tears and puts his hand on armaan's shoulder ... But couldn't say anything as he feels that he failed to give a father's love to armaan and couldn't protect his child from his family ...