Two

As I walked down the halls of the top floor academy level, I looked around to see the walls carrying big windows with them. They were bigger than the windows that were downstairs. They even had fancier borders that were around the dorm room doors. I hadn't ever seen anything like it. In the movies, these types of things didn't even exist.

A little worried, I glanced down at the paper I had received earlier and double-checked whether or not this was the floor I was even supposed to be on. When my eyes reread the floor level, I gulped, taking in the sight of everything.

Eventually, My feet directed me towards the second to last door. I then reached into my back pocket and grabbed the key that came with the paper. It had taken me a few moments but I was able to open the door.

On the other side was a room that was probably bigger than my house back in the country. It held 3 beds inside. On the right was a full-size bed, with the room decorated in purple. It wasn't completely awful but the colors were a bit much. It wasn't exactly something that I preferred. Maybe that was because I didn't see many colors but brown back in my home place.

However, on the left were two twin-size beds with a little bit of space in between them. The beds weren't even fixed up and the side looked bland. Judging by the appearance I could only assume that no one has been there in quite a while. Actually, I was sure that the bed was taking up dust already.

I looked around trying to take sight in the room as I heard the door shut behind me. I nearly flinched from how loud it was as I held on tighter to my things. I could hear the sound of the closed door ringing in my ears. I turned around to look at it but the moment I turned back around I was surprised by the presence of 2 others in the room that I hadn't known was there.

Well of course I didn't know they were there. They had been in the bathroom that I also didn't know about. I had done a lot of research about this place before I got here and they made it strictly clear that no one with private bathrooms, kitchens, and/or living room seating.

That was a big part in why my aunt made sure I went to this school other than the other one I had in mind. Apparently this one was more innocent for my mind. No boys were allowed on campus seeing as this is an all girl's school so my aunt trusted that I can be miles away from them and still be well protected. The other school was men infected. Personally, I feel as if they had no reason to worry about me with men either way you put it.

Hearing my cousins talk about boys and my old friends tell me about how their first kisses were and about their first times made me sick. I wasn't trying to be a hater or anything but I didn't want to hear about what men part was going into what lady part. I damn sure didn't want to have nightmares about it either. So, with already having that image in my mind, my aunt has not a thing to worry about when it comes to those species on the human planet.

But back to those 2 figures I was just was terribly scared by. When they walked into the room they looked as if they had saw a ghost. Well at least one of them, the other...well she just rolled her eyes when she saw me. It was like she was annoyed or something and it must have been the case because the more I stared at her, the more I could tell she was the girl from earlier.

The girl laughing with that guy when I looked in her direction. I could tell by the clothes and the aura she filled that consumed not only the air around us but much more. She was the girl that Ivory was warning me about. The rude soccer player that had an attitude problem. She was London Sinclair.

          "I don't know if you know but the scholarship kids belong on the first floor. I'm not even going to ask how you got in here. Just get out." London said, crossing her arms.

           "You aren't even going to report her?" The other figure said,

London's presence alone was enough to cast a shadow over the room, her disdainful glare creating an invisible barrier that no one dared to cross. Her eyes, cold and unyielding, were like icicles, her sharp gaze cutting through the warmth of any conversation that the other even thought of having.