STRANGER ARE DANGER Part - 8

Let's start it...

~After 2 Weeks~

In those days Shu booked a apartment for you to stay for some days and right now he is holding you from your waist tightly giving you full support who stand up from the wheelchair.

Shu : You are doing so good Y/n.

He said while smiling widely.

Y/n : All thanks to you Mr.Kurenai. 

You take your first step slowly.

Y/n : Mr.Kurenai...did you see ? I take my first step!!!

He pecked your cheek.

Shu : Few more days then you'll start walking again.

Y/n : And what we will do when I'll start walking ?

He chuckled and rested his chin on your shoulder.

Shu : We will go on multiple dates, we will also dance together, we will go for shopping, we will cook together and we will go to our new home where there will be no one to disturb us.

~5 Months Later~

In those months you and Shu got shifted into a new house near by a forest where no one lives except you two and you both also got married months ago...right now you are preparing bed to sleep angrily because he promised you to take you out on a date but he got too late today.

Shu : M-Mrs.Kurenai...

You looked at him angrily.

Y/n : WHAT ?

Shu : L-Let's go out on a date...

You scoffed angrily and continue to prepare the bed. 

Shu: I'll take a day off tomorrow for my Mrs.Kurenai.

You immediately turned around to face him with sparkling eyes.

Y/n : Really ?

He nodded with a smile.

Shu : Yes really...

He take steps closer towards you and pulled you into a deep kiss while slowly making his way to the bed still kissing you passionately then he pushed you down on the bed...he lean down and placed some kisses on your revealing thighs and he removed his shirt and unbuckled his pants while staring at you insanely making you blushed hard then he also removed your skirt leaving your lower body in your shorts.

Shu : Don't be shy Mrs.Kurenai...it's not our first time.

He lean closer to your face and attack on your neck already started sucking there hardly.

Y/n : D-Don't make me unconscious this time.

Shu : I am not a human Mrs.Kurenai.

He removed your top leaving your upper body only in your bra.

Y/n : But I am a human Mr.Kurenai so, please be gentle with me this time.

You slide your hands on his back who is busy in decorating your neck with his love bites.

Shu : Are you happy now Mrs.Kurenai ?

Y/n : A-A lot M-Mr.Kurenai~

You moaned softly.

Y/n : I love you my Mr.Kurenai...

Shu : Love you too my Mrs.Kurenai.

He pecked your forehead.