🌟The Dinner Date 2 - Bucky

The valet brings the car around, and the wind tugs at your short skirt, tousling it up into the air and you hold it down in a Marilyn Monroe-like moment. Bucky takes your elbow and steers you towards the passenger door, held open by a very young valet with a very red face. He'd seen something, Bucky guides you into the front seat, slips the red-faced valet a folded bill, and shuts the door. The two exchange a glance tipsy from the drinks you had, you're feeling happy on the ride, knowing all too well what's going to happen soon. And, it's going to be good blocks from the restaurant, he pulls into the dark parking lot behind a closed office building. He backs into a spot at the far end, from here, you can't be seen from the street. Glancing up through the windshield, he quickly checks for security cameras, then shuts off the engine.1

"Don't move," he demands as he gets out and walks around to your door.

He opens your door and turns you to face him, before you know what's going on, Bucky shoves his cock into your mouth, pushing on the back of your head until you gag. Coming up for air, you reach down between your legs and dip your fingers into your drenched pussy with one hand; and with the other, you grab his ass and push his dick down into the back of your throat again and again. Bucky moans, his hands on your head, as you thrust him into your mouth and then, he pulls out fast and is on his knees, with your skirt is pulled up. He pushes your legs apart, one hand on each thigh, and dives in, sucking your clit until it's puffy. With three fingers he fucks you. He pauses, looks up at you, and licks his lips.

"You like that, baby?" His voice deep and low, making goosebumps rise on your arms.

"Yes. Yes." you whimper.

He bends back, his tongue flicking around your clit, his fingers probing deep into your pussy, and you know what he's doing. He's going to make you squirt. You writhe as he sucks on your soft folds and slurping on your juices, Bucky sits up again, this time fucking you hard with his fingers. The squelching sounds coming from pussy, are making you wetter.

"That's it, baby. You're gonna squirt, aren't you?" Bucky's lips near your ear.

"Yes," you quiver and shake as your pussy pulses, and there's a rush of heat as you squirt.

The juices drip down to your butt, and your so wet that you slide in the seat, Bucky slows and begins to withdraw. You want more and push his arm back into you.

"You're going have to wait. Be a good girl," he says.

He reaches into the glove box and grabs a small towel, Bucky wipes you dry, folds the towel, and wipes the seat.

"No messes," he smiles, pushing your legs back together and moving you around, so you're facing frontwards again.

Your hands shake as you put your seat belt back on, crossing your legs and squeeze, hoping to cum again. But it doesn't happen, you lay your head back, knowing you're going to cum again soon. Over and over. You know his thick cock is going to be inside you. Knowing he's going to play with you more, making you squirt and cum until he's ready, then he'll bend you over, slap you on the ass and fuck your brains out. As he gets in, you reach over and grab his cock through his trousers, it's so hard and so thick. If you could right now, you'd straddle him in the front seat. He laughs.

"You're going to have to wait now. We'll be home soon." you lick your lips and bite your lower lip.

You can wait.

Can't you?

Bucky steers both of you toward your home, he flips to the old-school R&B station, the volume turned down low, the beat matching the pulse between your legs you pull your skirt up, so he can see your thighs but not your pussy lips.