00

A/N: Changed the title of this book because overall it fits the theme much better than the previous title. Hopefully I'll be able to update and not drop the ball on this again.

❀ AJ ❀  

"And I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. 

"Come on April, you can't keep moping around the house; I need to go out and train and I can't if I have to babysit both you and Tyler." Phil said to the younger diva. I rolled my eyes at the slightly annoyed Phil. "I'm not moping Phil, just not very cheerful today like I usually am. Is that a problem Phil?" I narrowed my eyes at him, I've been off the road for almost nine months because Phil wasn't able to take care of Tyler by himself thanks to the constant and intense training building up to his first UFC fight.

And as the years went on, things got more difficult – we were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay. 

"April, you can't keep sulking around my house just because Jonathan ended the relationship. I know Tyler is your top priority right now, but you deserve to be happy as well." I turned so my back was facing him, "Jonathan and I mutually ended the relationship, he wasn't happy and I was a huge douche back when I held the Divas Championship. He's happy with Renee and I'm happy being with Tyler."

Try to remember what we had at the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric and everybody knew it. When he walked in every woman's head turned, everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself. always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. 

I picked up Tyler who was crawling in front of the couch and snuggled my face into his neck, the gesture earned me a soft giggle escape out of my son. I thought the conversation would have ended, but Phil didn't let it go, "You two were so happy before I left. You guys dated for almost three years right? I'm surprised he didn't pop the question."

"He was, but I ruined it. I was jealous and egotistical when I was Divas' champ, I thought I was better than everyone including him. We could have been the perfect little family, it's all my fault. I have one thing to be thankful for for not being with Jonathan is the abuse from the fans in particular the female fans. I don't have to worry about anyone trying to steal him away from me until this little man starts high school." I tickled Tyler's stomach and he started to squeal and his eyes to brighten.

Those blue eyes were the grave reminder of the huge mistake that I made with Jonathan. When I returned back to the WWE and left Tyler with my family, I knew that Saraya and Trinity would try to pair me up with someone, especially Saraya.

And in that way, I understood him and I loved him.I loved him, I loved him, I loved him. And I still love him. I love him."  

I will not go for some rebound guy that I probably wouldn't like after a few weeks, I'm still in love with Jonathan after all these months. I just hope that Jonathan realizes when I return back to the WWE that not only do I need him in my life, but Tyler's as well.