𝖈h. 001 ✷

fourth year !

fourth year !

"NGH~ HARRY!" AUDREY CRIED out in pleasure, her face flushed against the plush pillow as Harry brings her to a second orgasm.

if you ask Audrey how this all started, she wouldn't have a clue where to start from.

She went from being Harry's tormentor to being deeply involved with him, since he returned from Hogwarts this summer.

Harry tightly gripped her waist, causing her back to arch deeply as her fingernails dug into the soft flesh of her waist.

"Harry, I can't...!" she whimpered, a sharp slap on her ass made her flinch and tremble.

"yes you can, just one more love" he grunts.

Audrey clutched onto the bedsheets, grounding herself, realizing she was close once again "Harry-"

"come on love, cum for me." he groans at the sensation of her tightly clenched around him.

hearing Harry's words, Audrey's body responded by coating Harry's length in her juices, causing Harry's hips to stammer as his thrusts started to get sloppy.

"Fuck!" He groaned as he filled Audrey completely, and she let out a soft whimper, engulfed in the sensation.

With a slow, deliberate movement, Harry withdrew and let out a sigh. "Let's clean you up. I'm leaving tomorrow," he expressed.

Audrey only glanced at him slightly and frowned "okay.."

✩°𓏲⋆💒. ⋆⸜ 🪐✮˚

"FOR NOW, PLEASE JOIN me in welcoming.. a lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic.. and their headmistress, Madame Maxime." Dumbledore said as the door opened.

striding confidently at the head of the group, Audrey Martir's hands behind her back as they walked in.

Leaning back slightly with their arms outstretched, they sighed "ah~" in a dreamy tone before walking again

Stopping once more, Harry and Audrey locked eyes as the group released a dreamy sigh, with her arms outstretched towards Harry and a slight smile on her face, before they started running.

"Bloody hell.." ron muttered

With a flourish, they gracefully bent their knees and extended their arms, enchanting a vibrant blue butterfly to flutter into existence.

Bowing slightly, the great hall resounded with a standing ovation.

✩°𓏲⋆💒. ⋆⸜ 🪐✮˚

SEATED ALONGSIDE FLEUR, Audrey watched with amazement as a piece of paper soared out of the goblet of fire, revealing "The Drumstrang Champion is Viktor Krum," announced by Dumbledore.

The Drumstrang boys erupted in joyous cheers as Viktor took center stage. Viktor received applause from the crowd, shook Dumbledore's hand, and then moved on.

As another paper flew out, the flames transformed from a dazzling blue to a captivating shade of red, revealing it to be a Beauxbatons paper.

"The champion for Beauxbatons is Fleur Delacour."

the girls erupted in an applause as Fleur smiled, Audrey quickly hugged Fleur before she walked over to Dumbledore.

Catching the last paper, Dumbledore's voice rang out, announcing "The Hogwarts Champion, Cedric Diggory!"

The great hall erupted in thunderous applause, resounding cheers filling the air as the Hogwarts champion was announced, Audrey beamed and clapped enthusiastically.

"Excellent! We now have our three champions. But in the end... only one will go down in history. Only one will hoist this chalice of champions... this vessel of victory, the triwizard cup!"

Audrey's eyebrows knitted together as she looked at the Goblet of Fire, watching the flames grow stronger as another piece of parchment floated out.

'I thought it was only 3 champions?..'

Dumbledore swiftly caught the paper and mumbled something indistinctly before scanning the area "Harry Potter?"

Audrey felt a lump in her throat. "Harry Potter!" Dumbledore yelled

A mix of emotions swirled within Audrey as Harry gravitated towards Dumbledore, her heart constricting as their eyes met.

Dumbledore handed Harry the paper, and Harry walked off with it.

"This can't be happening.." she muttered to herself.

jas' note :
I HOPE you're enjoying the story so far!

THIS fic is slightly slow-burnt.

LOTS intense scenes & drama

UNEDITED !

DON'T forget to vote & comment <3