CHP 1

The loud room suddenly turned quiet. Who is it? The king and the crown prince were already here. Who is he?

He, the youngest scholar of Royal High.

'He is only two months older than me'

He was recruited in Royal High three months ago but his name had travelled across the country less than a week since he got to get in the top-listed scholar. Got 5 awards from the king himself and 2 awards from the Crown Prince Palace. Just who wouldn't know, the name of this everything-perfect guy, with shiny light brown hair, mesmerizing deep blue eyes that people never got tired of looking at and the beautiful features he had, Irldzen Iz Castra. As unique as the name.

"Uh-uhm, Rossa, close your mouth", Naomi whispered. The girl named Rossa smiled sheepishly. Rossabelle, as beautiful as the name. A shy but bold girl. A sweet and cheerful smile that could melt any hearts that were looking. The neverending talents that surprised many people. A true heart that fills many hearts.

"Just look at him, Naomi. He looks so good in the white uniform. Like a prince. No, an angel", Rossabelle said while eyeing the enchanting scholar. "Angel of your death", Naomi scoffed. "Yupp", she said shamelessly. The girl just shrug it off, knowing that Rossabelle had always kept this special feeling towards Irldzen Iz Castra but she never knew why.

The lights got dim. It's time for the dance to start. Lily poked her arm and gave Rossabelle a sign. She refused. There's so many ladies asking him for a dance but he refused them all. Yet all of them were so beautiful. 'There is no way I would do that. Besides I don't know how to dance.' Sounds cliche but she could sing, played instruments and expressed her heart well, in her own way of course.

"Excuse me for a while", Rossabelle then went outside, to the balcony. The air felt so good. She took out her book and started to write something.

"A rose that is thrown?"