Prologue

A new tale written on this book has turned into a whole new adventure.

Within that tale will written on this book, it will be count as a whole chapter.

What book am I talking about, and who am I?

My name is Lucky, a Portal Master from Skylands and a Swiftail Guardian from Foxington.

I use my Book of Skylanders as my own portal to bring the Skylanders to their world to life.

But I use my Book to travel into worlds like my own tale and everytime I wrote down a chapter, my Book became stronger and powerful.

Our adventure was becoming more than a tale, it became an adventure with endless possibilities to imagine anything.

This isn't my tale this time...

This is Wolfgang's Adventure.

~~~

It was a beautiful day in Skylands. Everything was peaceful since after the Darkness was destroyed.

In the Skylander Academy, Spyro and Stealth Elf are having a little race to the finish line.

Spyro: Alright, Stealth Elf! Let's do this! This time, try to keep up!

Stealth Elf: Don't get too confident, Spyro. *stretching* I've got a new strategy this time.

Pop Fizz was standing on a nearby crate. Clearing his throat, he began speaking in his best Pandergast imitation voice.

Pop Fizz: On your marks!

Spyro's eyes narrowed, getting ready.

The goal of this training exercise/race was simple. Get to the flag, then come right back to the finish line. And he had wings, so he knew he had the advantage.

Pop Fizz: Get set!

Stealth Elf focused. Spyro wouldn't DEFINITELY see this one coming!

Pop Fizz then drank a potion, transformed, then said "GO!" in beast language.

The purple dragon and the green elf took off!

Hugo was passing by with many books, but the poor Mabu was quickly caught in the path of the two and was spun by their speed.

The two raced around the flag, then darted back to the finish. This time, Flynn was the hapless victim.

Flynn: HOLY SMOKES, NOT MY SANDWICHES!

After the two zoomed by, Flynn tried desperately to catch the sandwiches.

Flynn: Easy there.

One of the sandwiches fell on him.

Flynn: Daddy's gotcha.

Back with Spyro and Stealth Elf...

Spyro: Come on, Stealth Elf!

He chuckled, far in the lead while Stealth Elf was barely behind him.

The two made it across the finish line, with Spyro the winner.

Spyro: You can't win if you don't try!

Stealth Elf said nothing... Suddenly, she vanished!

Spyro: WHA?!

Stealth Elf: Who said I didn't try?

Her voice coming behind him, Spyro whirled to see the REAL Stealth Elf waiting for him.

Suddenly, the clouds darkened as a bolt of purple lightning zoomed across the sky, ricocheting off the tower tips. Pushing Spyro out of the way, then leaping out of the way herself, Stealth Elf watched with the others as the lightning headed into the library.

The suspense and intensity increasing by the minute, they watched as purple dark clouds oozed out, with the door banging violently. Then, they burst open, revealing a gigantic Biclops monster!

 Then, they burst open, revealing a gigantic Biclops monster!

Spyro: WOAH! What is that?!

Stealth Elf: I don't know. But I bet it doesn't have a library card...

Spyro took to the air, then blasted his fire at the Biclops. However, the fire didn't even make it flinch! Whatever this thing was, it was seriously invulnerable!

It swatted at the dragon, then focused on the ninja. Stealth Elf dodged each of its attacks, teleporting to get the advantage. However, with such a single blow, the Biclops was able to knock her aside. Suddenly, the skies lit up as three figures landed.

One was a tree-like being with the calm of nature, the other was a small skull girl with a huge axe, and the last one was a penguin with arm blades, perfect for boxing. The Biclops then became lightning once more as it zapped off into the sky.

The rest of them turned to the three newcomers.

Stealth Elf: Master! You've returned!

Spyro: Woah! You know these guys?!

These must be the Senseis. Suddenly, a familiar face appeared out of thin air!

Master Eon: Greetings Portal Master! I am Eon and this is Skylands! Many years ago, many people made islands by using Mind Magic. Mind Magic is very powerful here. Then suddenly, Kaos has been using Mind Magic to create foul beasts that can trample in their way! With the help of your Imaginators, you need the greatest allies of them all, the Senseis! The great adventure awaits you, Portal Master! Behold!

A new adventure has now begun...

~~~

(Note - In case you haven't read it yet, I'm remaking the story because of the one that says Complete is not complete, and it ain't complete so I am remaking it.)

(Once again, I hope you are liking my stories that I made, because I am worried that I won't get any followers, votes or any comments from my stories like Skylanders, even if they are short like the Werewolf's Peak.)

(So, if you like Skylanders, please comment on this story or my conversation wall.)