013

{ irl , social media }

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝

"Hey." I greet coming down the stairs. A little annoyed that I woke up without Matt still here.

"Hi V." Keilani greeted sitting bat the island. I don't remember inviting her over for breakfast, but she tends to show up unannounced all the time anyways.

"Hello Violette you slept in later than usual today." Glenn flipped the pancakes on the pan perfectly.

"Yeah I thought I would get extra sleep before going surfing." I sat next to Keilani who was already eating. She was definitely dressed better than me, wearing jeans and a blouse, while I only had on a bathing suit and an oversized T.

"Whose shirt?" She eyed me up and down.

"Nunya." I scoff biting a piece of bacon. Looking down at the pink shirt Matt left over here.

"Is it that young man you were with?" Glenn eyes me putting pancakes on my plate.

"Yeah." I groan knowing there was going to be more questions.

"You've spent almost every minute with each other since you've got here." Glenn chimes again now moving onto cleaning the dishes.

"I've barely seen my best friend because of it." Keilani puts a pancake on a plate and pushing it towards Glenn to eat.

"I don't know I just really like hanging out with him. We talk about everything and he's actually really in interested in everything I have to say. It's just so natural being with him. He doesn't even complain about the spontaneous things I throw at him." I smile hearing both of their forks drop causing me to look up.

"You're in love babes." Keilani smiled at me.

"Sounds like a keeper to me." Glenn smiled.

"Where is he?" Keilani asked.

"I don't know. Where supposed to have lunch together later." I felt blush creeping onto my cheeks at the thought of it.

"I want all the details on this date. I hate how you keep ignoring me." Keilani looked at me with sad eyes making me frown.

"I have been ignoring you I've just-." I trailed off trying to find the right words.