Chapter 1 - The move

A/N This is my first story. I trying so please be patient with me.

Under lined will be the a/n

Bold will be changing POV's

And like this will be thoughts and writtings like letters and massages   Enjoy

Robin's POV

I looked around the new apartment  It was quite nice, but I grew up in a small town so this city girl thing is all new to me.

I looked around my room it was not much bigger than my old one, although this one only had bold furniture and undecorated walls.

I took few boxes with my name on them from the hallway and placed them in my room. It was only clothes and few books from my bookshelf. As I placed the stuff into their places I felt really tired. I was only 7 pm it wasn't even that late, but it was probably from the road trip.

I took few shampoo bottles from my suitcase and took a shower. I was absolutely exhausted by the time I got out so I grabbed my stuffed animals and got to bed.

Next Morning Peter's POV

'May, May, May!' I said, basically stumbulling in the apartment.

'You know the empty apartment' she nodded ' well someone finally moved in' I said probably way to exited.

'That's great ,Peter, just let me finish this and we can go  to say hello'. She said.

Robin's POV

I got woken up by loud knocking from the front door. As I walked into the living room I noticed both of my parents had left for work, I knew they worked a lot, but really, the first day here. 

I opened the door and saw a middle- aged woman with a boy, who looked about my age.

'Hi, you must be the new neighbor. I'm May' The woman introduced herself. ' This is Peter, my nephew', she pointed to the boy next to her. 'We live in the apartment next door, thought we come and say hi.'

'I'm Robin, it is nice to meet you. It is a bit of a mess, still didn't unpack but would you like to come in?' I said. God I am so awkward when meeting new people.

'No thank you, I have somethings to get done, but why don't you tell your parents to come over for a dinner sometime? Well I'm going to leave you to unpack. Here is a little welcome gift.' She said giving me a plate of cookies and turning around.'

The boy started following her, but I quickly stopped him. ' Excuse me, do you know if there is a skatepark nearby?' I loved skating more than anything. I was pretty good, but not something wow, it was a nice hobby I enjoyed.

'Yeah, there is one just down the street.' He replied.

'Thanks, I guess I'll see you around then.' I closed the door and went back to my room to finish unpacking.

After quite sometime I realized I haven't had anything to eat yet. My parents weren't home and God forbid I cook. The kitchen just liked attacking me I guess, besides there weren't any groceries in the fridge. I considered eating the cookies for breakfast but that probably wasn't the best idea. So a small bakery in the neighborhood it is.

I walked in and there we not many people in there, few workers and a guy sitting at the one of the tables.

Right then behind me Peter walked in looking very happy.

'Hey, Robin right? Why don't you come sit with my friends and I, I could introduce you to them' He said basically dragging me before I could even answer, but as long I got food I didn't really care.

We sat next to a dude that was there before me. He said hello to Peter and they did a really complicated hand shake while I was just standing there awkwardly.

After they finished Peter looked at me and said' This is Robin, my new neighbor. And this is Ned my best friend.' 'Hi' I replied.

As we sat down a girl walked up to us.

'Hey nerds' She said greeting Ned and Peter. Peter then introduced me to the girl and I found out her name was Mj.

'Anyway what can I get you to drink?' Mj asked and the guys ordered coffee while I ordered some pastry they had.

When she got us our food and drinks, she sat down next to us and we just talked about anything that came thro our heads.

'So what school will you be going to, Robin?' Peter asked curiously.

'Uhhh Midtown High I think  it is called.' 

'That is amazing, we go to the same school' Peter said excitedly.

I smiled I really liked hanging out with Peter and his friend but I still had shit ton stuff to unpack. 'I'm sorry guys I have to go, I still haven't unpacked everything. I'll see you later.' I got up paid  for my food and left.

I got home, my parents were still gone though. I walked into my room, now a bit more decorated, and finished the leftover unpacking I had. After I just relaxed and decided to call my friend Ivy.

Ivy is the only one that knows my secret. I have powers. I don't know how I got them or why I have them, all I know is that one random day stuff started flying in and out of my hands and light started flickering whenever I'm angry or just really upset. 

She helped me kinda control them, not really but at least my breakfast wasn't flying around.

So this was the first chapter, wasn't so bad i guess but I would like to hear your opinion. So until next time.

Goodbye, adios, dovidjenja, au revior. And have a nice day/ night.