OC #1:Nathaniel

In a way, it's nice to know that the Greek Pantheon is out there, because you have somebody to blame when things go wrong.

Parents: Son of Tartarus, legacy of Chaos, Nyx, and Phanes, blessed by Chronos (really op tbh, was my first OC ever)

Abilities: Tartarus: Summon and banish monsters, enter underworld and tartarus instantly, can shift into different monsters, can create a field of dark energy from offensive and defensive purposes, can imprison powers, severely weakening them, have powerful cryokinesis (ice) and pyrokinesis (fire), and can even open or close the doors of death.

Abilities: Chaos: Bless other demigods to boost their power, have incredibly strong psychokinesis (mind powers and can talk telepathically), incredibly fast regeneration, can teleport, can control black lightning and create small black holes, has a dimensional storage pocket, has functional wings, can shift into anything, can control any element and energy, is really good at conjuring, creating, and summoning, and can use anyone's power but for a short time.

Abilities: Nyx: is more powerful at night, has asterokinesis (manipulate stars), has umbrakinesis (manipulate darkness and shadows), can create weapons out of true night, incredibly socially anxious, and is usually unnaturally calm.

Abilities: Phanes: has almost limitless energy, can copy abilities, has cosmic manipulation, has soul manipulation, can manipulate someone's very lifeforce, has unmatched strength and speed when needed, divine invisibility, can understand and control snakes, and minor manipulation of the earth.

Abilities: Chronos: make themselves younger or older, has a state where they slowly collect time, making them stronger physically and mentally, can speed up and bring back time on an object, technically can revive people, can attack at almost- instantaneous speed by manipulating time, can time-jump (To the witnessing party, it looks as if the child of Chronos is there for one moment and the next, they aren't, only for the child of Chronos to reappear right behind them. What occurs is that they disappear between the space of any unit of time, during which they are intangible and cannot be attacked, and when time finally catches up to the future the child of Chronos disappears to0, the child of Chronos suddenly reappears. Any damage a child of Chronos does to a target in the future will be applied once time catches up to them. However, this ability requires a recharge and has a limit of 24 hours as the more it is used, the amount of time they're allowed to "time jump" is halved with each use until the next day.)

Alias: The Prince of Creation or Nate 

Looks: The picture above

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Love Interest: Lily

Personality: Quiet, a bookworm, calm and collected, but if angered can be VERY dangerous.

Appearance: 5'8, 14 years old, a long scar starting from the base of his neck (it's covered by his jacket and clothes) to the edge of his pelvis. (from his stepfather's abuse)

Magical Items: True Night Sword, Starlight Sword, Multi-Element Bow

Backstory: Nathaniel was born to Helen Daniels and Tartarus on November 5th 2009. Tartarus had to leave almost immediately, so for the first 7 years of his life he had to be left at home until Helen found a man who smelt worse than raw sewage. His name was Penrod Daniels. He acted like the best father until Helen went to work. That's when the real bitch in him came out. He would abuse him like hell itself, and when he realized he had incredibly fast regeneration, he beat him EVEN more.(almost got raped too) The worst one was when he flash-freezed a knife (which would stop his regeneration for a while) and stabbed him, from the base of his neck to the edge of his pelvis. He would have continued, but Helen came home early to surprise them. Penrod grabbed Helen and shoved into a room and raped her to death. As Nathaniel saw his mother's dead body, something clicked in him. He unlocked his legacy of Phanes power and absorbed Penrod's lifeforce. To younger Nathaniel though, he thought he killed his stepfather and went on the run. Thank the gods he lived close to Camp Half-Blood, and he reached it when he was 9, hiding from monsters along the way. He has yet to be claimed by anyone.