3

TAYLORS POV

I was standing in the woods with a little girl and a man and 2 women, one was middle aged and the other was elderly. I assumed it was me and my family. I looked like I was 6 or 7 and the little girl next to me looked 4 or 5. "Taylor, Amalia get behind me" the man said. Me and the other girl did as the man said just as we were surrounded by a few dozen men in light grey suits.

"President Snow said if  you ever returned to district 12 to shoot you and anyone you were with on sight." One of the men said, looking at the elderly woman who I assumed was my grandmother.

"Take me" she said "but leave my daughter and her family alone"

"Ok" said the guard and shot her twice through the heart.

"NOO" my mother screamed and threw herself at the man who shot her.

Me and Amalia started crying as our father tried to get her to let go. But it was too late as another man shot her through the head. "NO, ECHO" he cried.

Suddenly I woke up sweating and crying.

NEWTS POV

I woke up and for a few seconds I didn't know why I'd woken. Then I heard someone cry out next to me and I noticed Taylor, she was crying and turning in her sleep and I leaned over her and started trying to shake her awake after a few moments she woke up and immediately sat up, making our heads collide. I sat back and rubbed my head.

"Sorry" she said.

"Don't worry about it, are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes Newt I'm sure" She said impatiently.

"Ok, just making sure" I explained defensively.

"What am I doing today?" Taylor asked me.

"For the next week you are trying out different jobs, Today you are trying Slicer"

"Ok" She said.