1. Hazbin Hotel

As Charlie sat at her window in sulk she heard a light knock on her door making her jolt "Hey Charlie it's just me" as she heard the voice the door swung open revealing a concerned Vaggie

"I just wanted to check on you after that whole news fiasco." implying the deal with Katie Killjoy "Ugh don't remind me." said a very annoyed Charlie remembering the past events "this hotel is just a laughing stock now, no one is gonna take us seriously!" As she finished her sentence she was cut off by a knock at the front door.

"Can you answer that, I'm not in the mood" "I could but don't you think it would be better if the owner welcomed our first actual guest?" Charlie nodded in agreement, stood up and walked over to the door taking a deep breath and opening the door then immediately shutting it.

"I- Um Vaggie, the radio demon is at the door." She said nervously as she made notions with her fingers pointing to the door "Wait WHAT?!" Clearly panicked she walked over to the door and looked through the peephole seeing a sinister smile "Whatever you do don't let him in!"

"What if he wants to be rehabilitated though, how can I have this hotel for second chances if I deny the first person I see." As she said that she opened the door once more a bit creeped out by the yellow smile glaring down at her, before she could speak he had her hand in his and kissed the dorsal of her hand (the top part of the hand) and then let himself in.

"Hi...I'm Charlie the owner of this hotel are you here to look around or become a guest here?" She asked lowering her voice with the last part "Sorry for not introducing myself sooner, I am alastor and I want to help with this sappy hotel!" Alastor exclaimed in his normal tone "Wait your here to help?" She asked utterly confused as she looked at Vaggie who just shook her head no repeatedly

"Yes my dear I saw your idea and I just had to check it out for myself!" He said while looking around "So is that a yes?"

AUTHORS NOTE
That's gonna be it for the first chapter although it was only 375 words the next one will be a lot longer which by the time anyone is reading this will it probably is already out