An unexpected surprise

Shi Qingxuan had been gone for quite a while without reporting back to the heavenly court, making the heavenly officials worry.
"Settle down." A voice said suddenly, it was Xie Lian. "The wind master has been found. There's no need to worry."

Ling wen walked next to his highness and waited for someone to speak as the court stirred.
"Where has he been?" The earth master, Ming Yi asked. Earth master placed his hand on his hip as he spoke. "He's been gone all day."

Ling wen turned to look at Xie Lian and back at Ming Yi. "He hasn't told us yet, we found him walking along a path by himself." Xie Lian looked at the heavenly officials and bowed respectfully.
"I'll be going now. Take care."

-Meanwhile with He Xuan and Shi Qingxuan-

Rain pattered on the rooftop as the wind master unexpectedly stumbled in. He Xuan walked over and supported Shi Qingxuan quickly. He was obviously surprised at the wind master's behavior.
"Is something wrong?" He asked in an almost monotone voice. Helping Shi Qingxuan to a nearby chair.
Wind master looked up at him, he looked almost sick.
"I-I'm fine.." He stuttered, though his tone of voice sounded almost.. like he was enjoying something?