Episode 2: Radio killed The Video Star

The episode starts with us seeing Charlie running around the hotel and dragging Morrog around.

Charlie: "And over here we have the Bar and the Bartender *gestures to Husker* ohhhh and that's the Lounge then there's a corner and over here-"

Vaggie puts a hand on her shoulder and gives her a small smile.

Vaggie: "Sweetie relax let him breathe..."

She takes a few deep breaths and lets go of Morrog before smiling shyly at him.

Charlie: "I'm sorry it's just with the extermination being only 6 months away I'm just really freaked out and we don't get any if at all guests here"

Angel "*off screen* Uh and what the hell am I?"

They all turn to look at Angel who's standing in the lobby looking at them.

Angel: "And who's this tall creepy edge lord-looking motherfucker hm?~"

Morrog extends his gloved hand out to the spider-like creature.

Morrog: "I'm Morrog...Hey, I saw you on TV."

He says through his mask as he shakes Angel's hand the spider demon then smirks and scoffs.

Angel: "Oh? And what TV are we talking about~?"

Morrog: *tilts head in confusion* "Huh? What is he talking about I mean the Commercial?"

Vaggie cuts in breaking apart their hands.

Vaggie: "Uh just...just don't worry about it"

Charlie: "Well anyway you're an important part of our family here Angel. But you um uh...."

Vaggie: "You constantly make us look bad, sexually harass the staff and you've never once tried to improve yourself."

Charlie: "*clears throat* What she means is that it's nice to have someone interested for once in what we're trying to do."

They all look over at Morrog, who is inspecting random objects around the lobby.

Charlie and Vaggie both walk over to where Morrog is he turns around and tilts his head looking at the both of them through his mask.

Morrog: "So...if you don't mind me asking how does this whole thing work?"

Charlie: "Uh how do you mean?"

Morrog: "The redemption thing? I was wondering how it works?"

She paused for a moment thinking before speaking with a shy smile

Charlie: "Uh well...W-we simply...umm...well we teach our guests proper coping mechanisms...We give them therapy and a loving environment. And if they're-"

Suddenly the wall next to them gets blown open.

They all jump back.

Vaggie: "What the Hell?!"

Morrog: "Jesus!"

We then hear a familiar voice.

Sir Pentious: "*offscreen* Alastor! Show yourself! *notices Alastor on the balcony above the Entrance sipping coffee* Oh there you are, face my wrath!!"

Alastor looks up and raises an eyebrow grinning.

Alastor: "Who are you?"

Sir Pentious: "We've done battle 20 times already...I'm the great Sir Pentious!"

Alastor: "Huh well if it's true then you'd think I've heard of you."

Sir Pentious: "I attacked you last week...Anyways, now cower! As I will face you. When I slay you, The almighty Vees will acknowledge me!"