♫2♫

"I figured you would've dragged Tubbo back with you." Wilbur sighed, sitting up and picking the pen up to spin it around. 

"Tubbo had some stupid thing to do." Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Hm." Wilbur sat the pen down in the notebook, closing it and pushing it away. 

Ranboo watched as Tommy stared at Wilbur for a minute. "Tom? You good-"

"no." Tommy cut off the taller, picking up a pillow from the couch and throwing it at Wilbur.

Wilbur turned towards Tommy, "What was that for." 

"Where's Sally." Tommy stared at Wilbur.

Wilbur shook his head, ignoring the question.

"I will cry. Where's Sallyyyyy" Tommy whined, which Ranboo simply laughed at as it was normal to him it this point.

"Not here?" Wilbur shrugged. 

"mean." Tommy pouted.

"Go away Toms." Wilbur laughed at the younger.

An hour later. 

Tommy had his legs laid out over top of Ranboo's own legs, letting his head hang back off the bed, his eyes closed. Ranboo sighed, laying down his arms on top of the younger's legs. 

"Alright," Tommy leaned up, "I'm bored." 

Ranboo turned to face Tommy, "Okayy? What do you want to do?" 

Tommy shrugged.

Ranboo rolled his eyes, tossing Tommys legs off his. 

"Oooo, imma go see if Wil has any soda left." Tommy rolled off the bed, standing and running down the hallway, leaving the door open. 

"Mhm.. Like you need sugar." Ranboo muttered the himself. 

---

a/n- short chapters are so fun frfr. I can end the chapter any way I wanna and its not the weirdest ending for it ever :3.