😨 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙉 𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄 𝙏𝙊𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙈𝙔𝙎𝙀𝙇𝙁 ( Sub!Nymph!Jdevil x Dom!Fem!Reader) 🍒

You're arriving at the sought after 'MONSTER ENERGY LAKE' where a beautiful mysterious nymph called JDevil resides. You sit at the edge of the greenish-baby-shit-diarrhea-baby vomit colored water at 4:20 AM on a thursday. You start singing the breathtaking lyrics to 'Narcissistic Cannibal' while fingering yourself. Suddenly, a black, swampy hat emerges from the shitty green water. Black, greasy dreads float up to the surface like a turd in a toilet bowl. You stop fingering yourself and blush, you throw some grass onto the hat and a majestic, black eyed beast with black tar-like teeth arises to the top of the water. He grins mischievously and climbs out onto the grass and eyes you up and down. He purrs and makes animal mating sounds but except its dubstep and very bassy.. You blush and look up at him, the sounds of his mating calls go up your spine like ants on a tree.

You smirk and bite your bottom lip before pinning the majestic, angelic beast under you. You knew it was mating season for him, so you wanted to save him from blue balls. His member twitched under you and you purred seductively, as did him. You start rubbing your groin against his. The feeling made the angelic frog nymph princess chitter and groan with pleasure. You ripped his algae ridden pants off, leaving him in a black tee with seaweed underwear. You chew his underwear off like a beaver, it tasting like fish, must, and copper made your clit perk up and pubic hairs stand up on edge. You chew it like a cow before dipping your fingers in the water, fingering his asshole. He chitter, chattered, and moaned. His back arched and he grinned. He started to blush more and his dreadlocks started to twitch, as if his nymph-like senses were working in overdrive. You put your hand on his fishy dick and started to give him a slow handjob. He cooed and chirped like a bird wanting to get fed. Your pace sped up and soon after, he splurted out monster energy liquid all on your hand. It smelled fishy, and was green and watery. You smirked down at the feeble, yet angelic and otherwordly JDevil. "You're such a good little water nymph.." You purred in his ear that had algae stuck on his lobes. You licked some of that salty goodness off before lowering your body down to his lower region, then his legs, then his feet. You licked your lips before opening your mouth and starting to twirl your tongue around his rancid, algae ridden, fishy feet. It had dead fish that had been stuck on his under feet for however long.

You started to wrap your warm mouth around his succulent, magically delicious toes. You made sure to get your hot tongue in each crevice of his toesies. He moaned and chirped, chittered and called like a wild animal in heat. His long fingers gripped the grass as his legs jerked and twitched. You had to hold his ankle in place to get the right places. You licked the dead fish off of his feet, a nice little snack you suppose. After you were done licking his sweaty, swampy and big toes, you started to rub his big toe on your clit as you sucked and licked upon his other foot. It was more delectable and tasty, it had sea salt, seaweed, and a fish jammed in between his second to last toe, and his pinky toe. He whined and yipped like a puppy. You bobbed your head up and down as you took half of his entire foot into your mouth. You spat on his feet and licked clean up. You started to french the fish that was inbetween it before you sucked mr fishy out of his cage. Goodbye mr fishter, you'll be swimming in something else soon.. You licked and nibbled on his toes still, your tastebuds getting under his toenails a bit. the elusive and rare JDevil cried and moaned with pleasure. "P-Please.." He rasped and chittered, his voice sounding like dubstep. You nodded before licking on his toes similar to a frog catching its prey. You made small circular patterns in the cracks, his swampy, wet flesh with its pungent odor made you want to gag, but you're better than that, so you pretended it was another night at a chinese restaurant and you deepthroating his foot, collecting his succulent seaweed, fish sweat and feet cheese. You finally stopped after his entire foot was covered in your saliva.

You remembered that you were basically masturbating with his big toe, so you lifted yourself off of him, licking your inner fluids off of his toe. You back up and smirk at him. Your tongue was a baby shit colored green and your inner cheeks were black, but you didn't care. You were just happy that you got to taste his feet and taste his beautiful, mythical self. You give him a big wet sloppy kiss and transfer some of his feet fluids into his mouth, in which he suckles down like a baby kitten. "Can we do this again sometime.. JDevil Daddy?" You wink and grin up at him, your teeth were similar to his, your teeth being stained slightly black from his strong coloring of his feet. You kiss his neck and he nods before sitting up. "I will m-m-miss you.." He cooed out, his voice sounding like dubstep groot. You nodded solemnly. "I will too, baby nymphy.." He crawls on four legs back to his home; in the water.. You watch his asscheeks jiggle while he swims away into the depths of the green murky water, you wonder when you'll see this hunky, sexy, nymphy, fishy, daddy name JDevil again.. You begin to walk back, carrying your ritual stuff with you, when the JDevil beast himself, throws a copy of his beautiful black hat at you.. Maybe you can wear it the next time you two fuck and have great pleasurable anal and feet sex..

THE END.

(BLAIRE MADE ME DO THIS SHES A HOE 😡😡😡😡))