The Follow everywhere I go story: Steve's perspective + Steves backstory.

(⚠️ TW: CANNIBALISM, MURDER, SWEAR WORDS, ABUSE ⚠️)
(ALL FICTIONAL)

Entry 1:

I never wanted to kidnap Little Joey...but it honestly had to be done. It's Susan's fault. She attempted to cheat on me with this weird, dumbass type of guy named Bobby. I honestly think he's really ugly, uglier than me. I remember one time he tried to consume a bomb. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Let's put that to the side. Lately, the only thing that's been keeping me company is my dog—which I don't really think is a real dog—and my Sanrio crap. I don't really rely on Susans company or presence that much anymore. She probably hates me anyway, I don't know what I did. But it was my fault—that's what she said. But it's okay...I guess. I overheard her talking to Bobby on the phone. They said they were planning to kill me, on the day we were supposed to have dinner together. I can't wait until they come over. I don't know what they're planning, but whatever they do, I have got to outsmart them...somehow. Hmm...I think I'm gonna make them dinner...out of the dead people I have in my basement. Then, I'm gonna to put the rat poison Susan's been looking for in the basement as well, so when they go in there to look for it, I'll push them in there. So they can rot. Die. ANYTHING! Ive been kinda like this ever since I was...eight or nine. My first kill....my sister. Oh Stacy. 'I'm soooo sorry!' No I'm not. I still don't regret it. Not a single bit. Not for what happened.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Follow everywhere I go's (Steve's) backstory.

Steve Shampers was born on July 22nd, 1990 at 13:02 in the morning. In a place called Sunkelp city. He wasn't planned at all. His parents wanted a daughter, not a son. They treated Steve like absolute shit: hitting him, not feeding him well, yelling at him at the smallest inconvenience, you get the idea...abusive little shits. But three years later, his sister was born, Stacy Shampers. She was a girl, the perfect little girl their parents have always wanted. They treated her like a angel, like she was the most precious person ever! She got everything she wanted, everything she desired. Leaving Steve in the dirt. He got jealous. Really jealous. One day on his birthday in 1999, he got absolutely nothing. But guess what his sister got? All the praises and words of encouragement she could ever ask for, hell, she even got her own TV. Stacy said something he would never forget, "Oh...I'm sorry. Are you just jealous that I'M the better one here? The favorite? Sucks to be you." He was finally done with this bullshit. He snuck out of his room at midnight, grabbing hold of the baseball bat his dad always hit him with and went in Stacy's room. The next scene was really gory. Blood everywhere. Steve left the scene and cleaned himself up. The parents soon called the police and there was a whole investigation on it and everything. But no one found out, no one found out it was her older brother. Not at all.

Two years later, Steves dad hit him again, with that same baseball bat. It hurt. It hurt a lot. Steve was really fed up with this, so at the same exact time he killed his sister, he killed his father. With a pistol he found around the house this time. That scene was gory as well, like Steve would care. He turned to his moms room. And walked towards it. He opened the door, she was calling another man, unfortunate, huh? Steve shot her as well, about ten times in the chest, killing her instantly. He then dragged their bodies away and hid them in the backyard, under ten feet worth of dirt. They are still there...till this day.

At 15 he got to meet Susan, at school. She was the hottest person Steve had ever seen. He fell in love at first sight. But Susan didn't seem to be that interested at first. In class, he passed her a note, your typical average 'date me?' type of note. Surprisingly, she said yes. They started dating two days later, which turned into a year, which turned into two, Until high school was over. At the age of 19 they decided to turn a different path and live with each other. But sadly, since Steve's parents were dead and Susan's parents kicked her out, they had nowhere to live. They settled a agreement with the person who owned the nearby gym to live in the back room. They somehow accepted their request. Fifteen months later, they had a kid. They named him Little Joey. Soon, the owner of they gym kicked them out because they were being too loud and hitting people in the head with treadmills. Later, Steve got a job as a hitman, and slashed a couple people, getting loads of money, they bought a house. One with a huge basement. It was Steve's dream.

One day, they were all going for a walk, they looked at a pond full of ducks for a while. But then realized that Little Joey was missing. Steve and Susan went to go look for him, and saw the boy with a dog. A HUGE dog. But it seemed to have some sort of disease, most likely Rabies, it didn't seem like a...dog either, but they said fuck it and adopted it, That dog still lives in that basement, waiting for its next victim.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Word count: 947
I will make a part two. This is based off 2/8 books I wrote with my friend. So expect more! 😛