Alyssa

Lucy walked to her first class. Math.. Mr.ingwall. Lucy walked into the class."of course I'm late" she thought. Everyone was looking at her. The teacher walked her to her new seat. She sat down. "Oh god I have to be around this nerd.." The girl behind her said. She turned around and sees this pale skinny girl wearing a crop top. Big blue eyes and blond hair. She had lots of mascara on and winged eyeliner.

"I'm not a nerd.." Says Lucy "do you have any idea who you are talking to? I am Alyssa. Not only am I the prettiest girl in this whole school and I'm dating the cutest guy! I am also the most popular."

"Yeah! You better leave her alone!" Another girl said "or you will be sorry" the girl that sat next to Alyssa said. Three girls were already ganging up on Lucy and she hasn't even been in this school for a hour. Why are these girls doing this?

These are my two best friends. Sara and McKenna. If you dear to talk to me like that again. We will beat you up. Understand?"

"sorry..." Said Lucy.

All hour Lucy had the deal with the mean words the girls behind her we're say. She had to fight back tears.

Class finally ended. Lucy was standing alone in the hallway. When Abigail walked up and pushed her to the ground. Alyssa, Sara and Mckenna were watching. The three girls started laughing. Abigail, Alyssa, McKenna and Sara all ran away. Lucy got up tears in her eyes. She could not believe all of this was happening on her first day.

Then out of no where a girl walked up to her. "Just ignore them.. The are like this to everyone that's not popular!" She said. "I'm okay.." Said Lucy as she wiped the tears away from her eyes. "My name is Audrey! What's yours?"