21. bachelorette party

Vijay

Rest few days here full of rush , work and function preparation and finally the day came for us to leave for Udaipur for our wedding . Maa already took Riya with her two days ago she was afraid I would be busy which was true so I let her and Riya could use a few more time to enjoy herself. I am waiting with Rick for Amrita and Payal in front of her apartment.

They both finally came down and the amount of suitcase they brought with them needed a truck to move . " Vijay either we or the suitcase can go in the car", Rick whispered in my ear. "why are you guys whispering ? This much suitcase for the bride is common and don't worry Jiju we will not take too much space i have brought my car you and Amrita can go in yourswith some of the luggage and I and Rick can go in mine with the rest", Payal said.

Okay for the first time I felt so relaxed we did as Payal said and it was a perfect plan, we soon left and Payal's car followed us. The journey was long but not very uncomfortable cause we often stopped at some dhaba and even took turns driving eventhough I resisted but Amrita insisted so we went with that and she is a good driver.

As the journey was almost for 12 hours and we left in the morning we decided to take rest in a hotel in the afternoon to charge up ourselves. I at the first told to go air but the bride and bridesmaid wanted to have a long drive, so we decided this and it was not very a problem so I agreed.

We reached the hotel by 8 in the evening where my whole family welcomed us . By now Amrita has also been getting along with my cousins and family . The moment she and Payal stepped out they both got surrounded by those minions and they took her inside it was a relief that everybody was liking her.

Tired by the journey I went straight to the room and took a shower ,by the time I reached my things were already inside . I changed to joggers and a T- shirt then sat with my laptop to complete some work because from tomorrow I will be very busy to do this.

I was doing my work when there was a knock I went and opened the door to find Maa and Riya. "What happened is everything okay?"I asked in a concerned voice. "No nothing special just Riya wanted to stay with you today in night , I tried to make her stay with me but she insisted", Maa said.

" Oh no problem my daughter will sleep with me today don't worry Maa', I said while picking Riya her up in my arms. Maa left after wishing both of us good night. ' So my little princess what happened that you wanted to stay with me?"

Riya wrapped her hands around my neck and hugged me , that seemed very different cause Riya does this when she gets very sad or misses someone. In a soft voice I asked," what happened bubble ?"

She raise her head from my shoulder and said in a low voice ," Baba you will not forget me after angel comes right?". Okay that was very much unlikely from Riya cause she was the most excited about this whole thing so what happened that made her think like this I had to know. I carried her to the bed and tucked her in the bed and myself sat on the ground, stroking her hair I said calmly," No baby nobody can ever take my princess's place it only belongs to my daughter. No matter who comes my daughter will always be the person I love the most".

She gave me a warm smile and I placed a kiss on her forehead and after talking to her for few minutes she slowly drifted to sleep.

NEXT DAY LATE NIGHT

I was in my room just got out of shower, today the whole day I was busy with talking to people cause from tomorrow the real deal starts . I was drying my hair with the towel when there was a knock on the door. I checked the wall clock it was 12:15 in the night. Who would knock my door now. I kept the towel and went to the door and looked through the door viewer to find Amrita.