CHAPTER 1

JK POV

I can't believe i saw her... my heart seem to be bursting with happiness the way she sat , the way she talked, the way she got excited! i-i don't have words to describe my feelings, I thought that if I was not the boss I would start crying and end up hugging her like a koala...but I controlled my feelings, besides she is now my secretary I will get to see her more often now...but what if I will remind her about her past? no I will not let that happen to her! I have made a promise! I love her so I have to sacrifice her....A tear left my eyes!.....I wiped it and looked at her picture in my pocket I must say ! she has not changed even a bit.....I talked to her picture for some mins and then got back to my work................thinking about tomorrow.....................

END OF JK POV

AUTHOR POV

Jungkook knew that if he stays close to her he might end up telling her the truth which she does not know so he decided to keep their relationship as boss and secretary only , for her own good, but deep down he also knew that something would happen but in this way he could actually see her everyday! He was so happy today he decide that today he will buy cotton candy for JIWOO .... her face would be as if somebody gave the world's whole happiness to her.......she really loves cotton candy! ///////////on the other hand YN was so excited about her New job! She thought that , she might have impressed the boss but did she knew that she had made things difficult for him in his heart?.........will he tell her? NO he will not! he wants her to be happy and successful in her life and not re-make all the tension and trauma of her past...........

END OF AUTHOR POV

NEXT DAY

After getting up YN was going to dress up as today she needed to buy some proffesional formal dresses as today is sunday and tomorrow is her First day of Work, she was so excited and she also knew that this company also has very high name in the world, she was all set to go out , she ate her brekky and took her car keys and dashed of to her fav shopping mall .

HER OUTFIT

MEANWHILE

NO APPA! i WANT NEW set of books I have already read all these! I want to go out!! plesew(puppy eyes) " Okay fine" Jimin-shi will take you " ..." yayaaaaa!THANKYOU APPA !"  said jiwoo hugging Jungkook! YES this is a 5yr old girl , who loves to read stories, her hobby is reading! But she does not read like normal people, she imagines the characters as people around her! .... such an incredible child she is! It is her daily routine, Jungkook reads her bedtime stories and she listens them to find her mama! but unfortunately she does not find her! .......... TODAY Jungkook has an important meeting with his Buisness partner and has to go that is the reason he is not going with her, She got ready and went down and buckeld up her seat belt and was ready...........but little did she know ...she was about to meet someone! OH WELL HER OUTFIT WAS

she was about to meet someone! OH WELL HER OUTFIT WAS

AUTHOR POV

SO this little fashionista was actually going out with her uncle jimin, Whom she call CHIMIN Uncle........ she went to the mall Where somebody else was there too,,,,,,,,,,,,

MEANWHILE YN

" I am so happy I am going on a shopping spree! after a long time I have got this chance , today I will do shopping limitless" She thought while entering ! SHE entered and went to a shop and was checking out the dresses with a slight smile on her face seeing all the colourful dresses.. the only thing she was thinking about was tomorrow!.....she thought when she will get up tomorrow wearing one of these dresses! She was very happy !

MEANWHILE JIWOO

"CHIMIN UNCLE look at those books!" she squeled and dragged him to the counter! " Whoa slow down princess if you run! you will get hurt, then your father will kill me" She giggled and said " "ohk chimin uncle" Finally she chose the books and Chimin - I - i mean Jimin was paying the bill when she saw an Ice cream vendor ! She glanced at Jimin who was paying and then glanced at the Ice cream and ran out TO take a sniff as she was not allowed to eat it! AS her eyes were closed she was taking full deep breaths in and aroma of sweet ice cream came into her nose making her smile until she bumped into someone! ( JIMIN WAS FAR AWAY FROM THAT STALL) "AAAHA THIS LITTLE BRAT!, DON'T YOU HAVE MANNERS ? HOW ARE YOU WALKING YOU LITTLE SHRIMP? YOU WASTED MY ICECREAM! LOOK ! WHERE IS YOUR PARENTS CALL THEM RIGHT NOW! HUH WHERE IS YOU MOM? DID SHE NOT TEACH YOU MANNERS?

MEANWHILE YN POV

I was looking and admiring the black dress when I heard a lady shouting at a poor soul! I took a glance at her and saw she was about to burst in tears when I had an reflex and went towards her and Hugged her in my embrace" where did you go baby? I was searching for you ? why di d you leave mama? huh?" Then the lady turned to me and said "oh so , you are her mother! HMP, your child is very impolite! don't you teach her any manners? HAAH! how would you when you are yourself mannerless ! Spoiled brat!" I WAS ANGRY, VERY ANGRY i SHOT BACK TO HER " yah! I TOLD MY CHILD TO NOT BE POLITE TO THE IMPOLITE, i TOLD HER TO NOT REACT ON SMALL THINGS,I told her to not talk to strangers and I can see she did all that very well!(winks at jiwoo) COME BABY i will get you Ice cream!"

 THE LADY went away with anger on her face and I Knelt down to her level and asked her! " hey little champ ! What is your name? " I spoke in my softest honey voice I can , and she replied in the same way " Jeon Jiwoo"  i was so mesmerised her voice seem to have a connection with me ...... I felt like I should talk to her, Know her , the way she was dressed up she must have good taste! I asked " where is your mama " she looked down and answerd " I don't have her she left me " my heart clenched how could she not have a mommy , poor little soul ! I took her in my embrace and told her ! "Don't worry where is your appa ? " She looked at me and told me " he is in his meetu .. I came here with chimin uncle " She answered polietly, I told her " do you want ice cream ? " She thought for a while and then cutely  nodded " I held her hand and took her to the vendor  

after taking ice cream , a young man came running like crazy towards us and spoke " Princess you are her-e ! I was l-looking for you everywher-WAIT! Why are you eating Ice cream? aah !! What if you catch a cold you know you are not supposed to eat it ! now come with me! " I FELT THAT MY EXISTENCE WAS A JOKE TO HIM , I said " excuse me  sir ! WHO ARE U? are you chimin uncle? " he looked at me from top to bottom and said " OH thankyou for your concern and my name is PARK  JIMIN , and yes ... don't you have any shame are you a kidnapper or what?" I shot back at him " HUH WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL KIDNAPPER? I just helped her she had a fight with a woman here ! but nobody is grateful to me!"  suddenly I felt a pair of soft arms around my knees! it was jiwoo she hugged me and said " THANKU MAMA" my eyes widened in shock she called me mama! JIMIN the grumpy guy came to her and said " she is not your mama! understand now come " HE GLARED AT ME AND TOOK HER AWAY , she turned back and blew a flying kiss to me ,I just smiled to her, I don't know why but I really liked jiwwo ! In future I want a daughter like her!

END OF YN POV 

AUTHOR POV

IN the car jimin was continously asking her why did she call her mama , but she did not answer and was happily eating her Ice cream, Defeated Jimin asked her " Why did she run away?" She told him that she could not resist ice cream ! Jimin playfully laughed and gave her the story books she bought! she happily read them and was busy in reading when jimin was in deep thoughts " jiwoo is not good with strangers then why did she hug That Aunty there?" He was thinking deeply when he reached home and saw that jiwoo was fast asleep ! In deep slumber he carresed her hair and went inside and laid her down on  the bed and  went out thinking all about it ! HE first recalled Her face but could not know how did this aunty get so close with her in just 2 thre conversation and the way she called her mama ....a tear left down jimin's eyes...he wiped it and dialed to Jungkook and told him everything ...............................

TO BE CONTINOUED