CHAPTER 11: LUST WITH DESIRE

WARNING: This chapter contains rated SPG pero kung makulit ka bahala kana sa buhay mo, malaki kana.

LEIGH POINT OF VIEW

I lay her on the bed while I was in the top of her. It's getting hot here and we're both getting inside about what's happening.

While we're kissing she suddenly switched our position. Kaya now she's the one on the top of me, She break the kiss after that and she sit on my sensitive part kaya mas lalo akong nakaramdam ng init ng katawan.

"You're really make me wanna do this aren't you?" She said.

She smirked at me and then removed her clothes. Napangisi ako when she did that, same kami that in heat kaya tamang tama to.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for you to get dominant tonight. My darling" I said,

We removed our clothes while we're making out and tinapon nalang namin kung saan to. We let our heat released on our body kaya aggressive kami pareho gumalaw.

she was on the dominant while I was the one who's laying in the bed. I put my hand around her waist and she tried to rubbed it with her wetty part.

I closed my eyes habang nararamdaman yung sarap ng pag hagod niya sa sensitive part ko.

"Then, I'll be the dominant tonight... Darling..." She whispered on my ears.

I feel goosebumps when I heard that and I feel the excitement on my systems na parang gusto ko yung mga mangyayari ngayon. I didn't know that she's really wild like me...

We made out again while she's rubbing herself on mine. I'm getting inside habang mas lalo akong nakaka-
ramdam ng init and sarap sa ginagawa niya.

"Ugh... F-fuck, Stop teasing me sweetheart.." I break the kiss and she's smirking at me when I said that.

"Patient darling... We will get into that.." She said.

Nilagay niya yung isang daliri niya sa bibig ko to shut my mouth but I licked it in front of her. It's getting wild, and I'm getting insane like shit.

"P-please... Just put inside..." I can't take it anymore, I want to get inside of her.

"Beg for it, Darling.." She whispered on me. I kiss her passionately and wild.

I put my tongue inside her mouth and we shared a same saliva inside her mouth. Our tongue was fighting inside of her while she's Continuing to rubbing herself on me.

I couldn't help myself anymore. Tinaas ko siya ng kaunti and I slowly insert my hard D!ck inside of her. Fuck..

"U-ugh... Goddamn.." She moaned. Napahawak siya ng mahigpit while I'm inserting it slowly inside of her.